RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 37]

551Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I see the guys staring at her and I glare at them, they back off. I hand her the drink and sip mine. 

552Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I sip my drink then smile. "Thanks Sullen, for everything." I smile at him warmly.

553Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"It's no problem." I say and kiss her cheek. 

554Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I  smile warmly and take another sip. I don't get drunk too easily so I'm not worried. (have to go to bed i'll be on tomorrow see ya later Shera Smile)

Last edited by Crimsonclover on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

555Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:26 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I smile at her and set my drink down, I've never been much of a drinker. I grab Silika's hand and pull her onto the dance floor. 

556Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I wake up in the middle of the night to a sound "Who's there? Show your self." drawing my dagger.

557Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

(No I am not dead.)Roza: I wake up in the middle of the forest. I look around. how long has it been? I think as I stand up, and start to walk out of the forest.

558Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 pm

WafflePancake

Owen

"Well Alice, then explain yourself. I can be reasonable." They're stalling, I'm certain of it.

559Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I nod, "I didn't mean for any Mystics to get hurt, we went to the HQ to kill Protectors. And if you want to kill me for doing a good thing and cutting down their members then go ahead and try." I say as confidently as I can. 

560Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 pm

WafflePancake

Owen

"Your actions have consequences, you know this. My queen is displeased. You have put me in a difficult position. What would you have me do?" My tone is that of speaking to a child. This may not go well. I must know what they plan to do next. I slowly circle them as we speak.

561Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
"My actions were meant to help our side. Does your queen really want you to kill me? If don't let me go then you're no better then one of those worthless Protectors." I say with venom in my voice. 

562Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 pm

WafflePancake

Owen

Her response pleases me. I've searched for this fiery spirit for too long.
"My queen does not care about the world beyond our forest. I, however, have seen what Protectors mean to do." I wave the other fairies away. "I have searched for one able to make tough choices and take risks in ridding the world of them. My queen must not know about our conversation."
I step closer to Alice, a faint blue glimmer surrounds me.
"I will help you, when the time is right. Protectors are not welcome in this world. One day my queen will understand this. Until then go. I will watch you when I can."

563Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: I walk into the kitchen with River and we start getting breakfast things together.

River: I smile at Raylen as we bustled around in the kitchen, I was so happy to have her back and safe with me here.

Jayden: I squeeze Fuyumi tightly, I couldn't be happier right now.

Violet: I open my eyes and squint, the sun is bright and high in the sky, must be past noon. I stretch and debate getting up.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

564Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I breathe a sigh of relief. I really wanted to avoid a confrontation. 

565Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:07 am

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"What would a fairy and a demon, unlikely but it could happen, be talking about the survival of the mystics? I just don't know."

566Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice 
The fairy boy leaves me and I lean against Aaron. I was already feeling my energy slipping away from me. 

567Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

(I'll post later because I am extremely sick I can't even walk straight without falling over (I'm surprised I can type this..) Just wanted to let you know cause I almost passed out earlier (rehearsal) alrighty bye guys!)

568Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Why are you here and what do you want?" slowly drawing my dagger.

Ravage
"I want revenge!!!" yelling.

569Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Well for nothing but this probably." I say coolly

570Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Ravage
"For what?"

Draxon
"For this!" I stab him in the arm, he screams

Ravage
"I WILL MURDER YOU FOR THAT!!!!!!!" he starts to chase Draxon.

571Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"If I can make make it to the forest I'll be safe." I say in my head.
I make it to the forest and scramble up a tree for safety.

572Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Ravage
"WHERE ARE YOU MY LITTLE BOY??!!??!?" He yells

Draxon
"Huh they never think to look up do they? Well... Huh? Who is that coming towards ravage? I hope they aren't a protector."

573Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:41 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice 
"Aaron, if I don't get some energy soon I'm going to die." say to him. Just then I feel a very strong amount of dark energy running toward us. I almost smile. "Hide." I hiss to Aaron before leaping up a tree. The person I sensed stopped below the tree I'm perched in. I slip out one of my knives and jump down behind the boy, my feet landing silently. I quickly wrap my arm around his chest and press the knife to his neck. Knowing that he is magical I slit his throat quickly, but not before muttering a thank you in his ear. He falls to the ground and a black mist floats out of his body while his blood spills from his wound. The mist gently flows up to me and then all at once goes through my eyes, nose and mouth. The force of more energy than I had thought was contained in this person knocks me backward, sends me flying. 

574Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
The tree branch under me snaps and I plummet to the ground... right in front of someone who looks like they are high. "Oh crap, not good not good." I say quietly then I pass out.

575Mystics Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I get stand up, breathing hard. My senses are heighten, I hear the branch snapping before the guy falls in front of me. "Aaron." I say breathlessly. He walks over to me quickly.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum