RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Same universe, different town, different characters.

2Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He stands outside the bar with a cigarette in hand. He takes a long drag as his eyes scan the darkening streets. What fun can we get up to tonight? He wonders. 

3Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She downed two shots of vodka, brain humming as the intoxication set in. She smirked and began calling a waitress over for some more drinks, eyeing her neck and body hungrily.

4Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: After a long day of work deceided to go get a drink at the bar down the street. Upon arrival she ordered a beer and found herself sitting next to a a person orering drink after drink and checking out the waitress.

5Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She walks down the quiet city street and decide to go to a small bar for a much needed drink. She walks into the bar passing a guy taking a smoke outside the bar. She sits down at the bar and gestures to the barkeep.

6Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:39 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: After seeing two girls walk into the bar he decides to head in after them. He heads to the back, sitting down in a booth in the corner where he can watch the bar fill up. 

7Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She made a small grunt of disgust as more people enetered the bar, adding the the sweaty stink atmosphere. She grabbed her glass of vodka and began drinking, keeping her eyes forward.

8Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She watches the guy from outside come in from outside after ordering a drink. She walks over to a short blond haired girl in the bar. "Any reason for the drinks?" She says sitting down next to the girl.

9Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She looked up lazily at the girl next to her, "I'm just bored, why do you fuckin care?" Her words were slurred and she downed the rest of her vodka, flagging down the waitress for more.

10Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:57 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He gets an idea as the bar fills up with people, and the itching just beneath his skin helps him make the decision. He pulls a bit of fire from under his skin and flicks it toward the kitchen, then sends another bit of flames to the other side of the bar. His flames, enhanced by magic, spread quickly, and the bar is on fire within seconds. 

11Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: taking the fire as a sign to call it a night leaves the building in a hurried manor and starts to walk home.

12Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She saw the fire and started laughing, going behind the counter and grabbing 5 bottles of heavy alcohol and shoving them into her purse. She grabbed a few more until her purse was bulging and stumbled out of the bar smiling and coughing, but also cursing.

13Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She feels fire erupt into the room and it's heat comforts her. She looks around to the source of the fire but can't find one. The destructive side in her rears it's head as she helps the fire grow.

14Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:04 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: 
He smiles as the patrons of the bar scream in pain, but his smile fades as he watches two women simply walk out calmly. Until he feels the fire grow and he sucks up the new addition, feeding on flames that weren't his own. 

15Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Once out of the bar she finds a woman stumbuling out like a drunk, turning of her heel Morngan go's to help the stranger and askes "Do you need any help?" 

16Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She stands there letting the fire burn around her. She refills her drink as the fire burns the place down. She waits for the flames to clear and sees a lean boy standing there. "Well that was fun." she says to the boy with a smile.

17Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She spun around, barely staying upright, "Why are you even talking to me? What is it? Am I too drunk for you? My house is burning down god damnit! My house!!" She was obviously black out drunk and slightly hysterical.

18Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Very." He says, coming to lean against the unburned part of the counter. "And thanks for the extra flames." He winks at her. 
He's about to say something flirty when he hears screaming outside. The commotions intrigues him, so he walks outside in the directions of the yelling.

19Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: slightly irritated "No your not to drunk for me." With an eye roll she steps closer and in a apologetic voice said "I'm sorry for your home do you have anywhere else to stay?" 

20Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:18 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "That was your home?" He says and takes a drag of his cigarette, "Shit."

21Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She follows the boy out of the bar to see two women arguing in the parking lot. One is the girl she was talking to earlier. She feels a slight stab of guilt at her mention of her home.

Last edited by Darkendrose on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She rolled her eyes and pulled another one of the bottle out of her purse, taking a swig. "Yes that was my home, since your hot I'll forgive you."

23Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: After hearing another voice turns to the man and say's "What the fuck, who are you?"

24Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:21 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He steps closer to the girl, smirking, "You're pretty easy on the eyes as well." He takes a drag and turns to the girl who asks about who he is, "I'm Aiden." 

25Mystic Story 2.0 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She smirked at him, stumbling. "It explains why you burned down my home." She laughed a little hysterically at her joke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next