RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:28 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She wandered in and sat on the floor, curling into a ball. "God my head."

127Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:34 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: "But you also reacted very calmly to my magic very calmly, that is not normal" I say to her taking a sip of my drink.

Keirnan: "I guess I can let you live as long as you don't try to kill me, burn my house down or get ashes on my bed." I say climbing on top of him kissing him forcefully.

128Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "I think I have some aspirin in my bathroom. It's down the hall and to the right." she tells her. 

Aiden: He pulls away from the kiss after a moment. "What's for breakfast?" He asks. 

129Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:42 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan:I down a shot of liquer look Adelia in the eye and say "I'm sorry for not fulfilling your expectations love but, I don't much see the point in freaking out over people having something about them that makes them different. That would be a step backwards what is it the 1900's?" 

130Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:44 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She nodded and walked down, grabbing the aspirin and returning. "So you've known me for one night and you're okay with me being in your house? What happened last night for this trust?" She jokes half heartedly laughing.

131Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "I don't know are you offering to cook?" I say into his hair catching my breath.

Adelia: I continue to drink my drink, " So do you know what I am?"

132Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:53 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "I don't remember. But I am a demon, so I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself." 

Aiden: "Oh, you do not want me to cook. I will burn your house down. And as I remember, that was one of the things that would get me killed." He points out, getting out of bed to pull on a pair of sweats he finds in Keirnan's drawers. 

133Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "Fine then I'll cook, How do you take your eggs" I say getting up and putting a pair of boxers on.

134Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She shrugged, "That's fair enough I guess, I'm betting last night was fun considering how we woke up." She scoffed and laughed slightly.

135Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan:By this point in time I've finished my first drink and am waiting for the second one. "I have a few ideas... You're most definitely a hybrid. I think you're a fairy of fire, shadows, and you have something todo with fears."

136Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "What do you reckon we did?" She asks, rolling over. 

Aiden: "Scrabbled." He says, following Keirnan out of the room and into his kitchen, taking his cigarette and ashtray with him. 

137Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:02 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She shrugged, tilting her head a little. "You know I don't know, I usually have sex and stuff but I cant even remember fuzzy memories from last night so honestly hell if I know."

138Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: "Nightmare to be exact, so why are you drinking at ten am?" I say gesturing to the drink in her hand.

Keirnan: I start on the eggs, bacon and hasbrowns. "So quick question, why did you burn down that bar anyway?" I say as I transfer the bacon into the pan.

139Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:05 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Have sex a lot do you? What are you?" She asks. 

Aiden: "I was bored. And I wanted some fun." He says, shrugging, "It's not my fault the firemen in this town have horrible reaction times." 

140Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:09 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

"Yeah, I'm a nephilim and my sin is lust, but I'm a hybrid of two types of vampyres too." She leaned back, closing her eyes as the pounding in her head slowed.

141Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:10 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan:I don't normally do his and I can't figure out for the life of me why I'm opening up to a stranger but why the fuck not "Because I had a crazy night, and missed my class this morning so I figured what's the point of having the rest of my classes. Also we all have sorrows to drown why not start early?" I ask it more as a rhetorical question but to avoid an answer i simply clear my throat and ask "Why are you here, drinking at ten AM?"

142Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:12 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I raise an eyebrow at his statement and continue to cook, "They really do have a terrible reaction time" I say handing him a plat and fork to get his own food, as I start to eat mine.

Adelia: "Well my original intent was to kill you" I say with amusement but I just can't be bothered.

143Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:15 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Wow, It's like Fate pulled a couple beings out of a hat and decided you should be all of them." She says, chuckling lightly. 

Aiden: He gets his food and starts eating. "So are you even a real officer?" He asks. 

144Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She laughed at the comment with a nod, "Right? I'm not even really sure how it happened. I was just born that way."

145Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:00 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She sits up slowly, a hand pressed against her temple. "I don't think we should have drank that much." She says, groaning. 

146Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: "You think? Hangovers fucking suck." She huffed and rubbed her eyes, wincing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6