RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: in the midst of all the choas turns on her heels with a roll of her eyes and just walks away 

27Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Why do you think I started it?" He asks, feigning innocence.

28Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: "The cigarette, dumbass." She rolled her eyes and took another drink, coughing a little.

29Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:28 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Oh, so I'm an arsonist now just because I smoke? I think that's a bit presumptuous." He laces his voice with offence to really sell the act. 

30Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Kiernan: I get a report about a suspicious fire that errupted out of no where. I get ready and leave to check it out, getting in my black car with tinted windows.

31Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Zephera Amrosia

*With sirens in the background growing closer to the scene and the fire department arrives and starts running into the building and hosing down the building.*

32Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She rolled her eyes and leaned up against the wall, chugging more of her bottle. "I don't fucking know, probably."

33Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:35 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Adien: He smirks down at her, stepping closer to her, placing both hands on the wall on either side of her head. "Why don't you find out more about me before you just decide I'm an arsonist?" He licks his lips, looking her up and down. 

34Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She watches the fireman go into the building. She looks back at the two to find them against the wall. She then decides to leave and follow the black haired girl from earlier hoping to give her some nightmares.

Last edited by Darkendrose on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She tilted her head to the side, eyes narrowing a bit. "Oh and why would I want that?"

36Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:44 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Because I'm hot." He says, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "And my house is five minutes away and not currently burned down."

37Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

She shivered and smirked, get up from against the wall with a dark chuckle. "I don't think you know what you're getting into boy, but if your up for it I wont say no."

38Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Feeling a presence behind me I pick up my pace to a near jog. Turning around quickly I'm unsure if I see movement or not. I look at the street signs and realize my apartment isn't far and decided to run the rest of the way. 

39Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:48 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Well then, shall we?" He asks, holding out his hand to lead her to his house. 

40Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She watches the girl start to run. She blends into the shadows using her wings to catch up with her, and follows the girl to her apartment.

41Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I get out of the car and walk up to a couple." Are you guys ok" she asks the pair, "Can you tell me what happened."

42Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She leaned into Aidan innocently, "We're fine, I'm not really sure the bar just went up in flames."

43Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Once in the safety of my apartment building i take the old steel stairs up to the roof because I'm not ready to go home yet. I still want to relax before reality has to sink in.

44Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:57 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Yeah, it seemed to start from inside." Aiden says, trying not to let the official looking person ruin the mood. 

45Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She continues to follow the girl onto the roof and continue to watch her.

Kearnan: "Ok but I'm still gonna need your statements as witnesses." He said quickly flashing a badge.

46Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:02 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He licks his lips and steps toward the man, "Look, officer, we were just out here, minding our own business, when they building when up in flames." He plays with mans shirt collar as he speaks. 

47Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil rolled her eyes, "I'm very tired, mister whoever the fuck you are." She leaned back against the building with a hand to her head.

48Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: My daily obligations for tomorrow start to circle in my mind, then the memories of today and my past as if letting it all go a let a ball of fire grow in my palm but extinguish it when i feel a presence on the roof with me.

49Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I watch the boy trying not to react. "I'm still gonna need your statements, or I'll have to lock you up for leaving the scene of a crime"

50Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: "You're not even an official officer numb nuts!" She said exasperated and very annoyed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next