RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:07 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "I've told you all I can, officer. But if you want to lock me up I'm not objecting." He says, running his hand from his shirt collar to his waist. 

52Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She swears she sees a flash of light as she reaches the roof. She continues to watch intently.

Keirnan: "Would you like that"" He says with a glint in his eye playing with the bottom of his shirt. "You can leave now" he gestures to the girl.

53Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

She laughed slightly, walking off. She grabbed a cute 20 year old and disappeared around the corner pulling him along by his tie.

54Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Turning on the ball of my foot highly annoyed I take the chance of being a crazy drunk on a roof and say "Look pal I'm very flattered to have a stalker but can we not do this tonight I'm really not in the mood!"

Last edited by Zephera Amrosia on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

55Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

*The 20 year olds girlfriend stands confused*

56Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Very much so." He says, not caring that he lost the prospect of having the girl if things pan out with this guy. 

57Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

The guy picked her up and walked inside his house, slamming the door with his foot, smirking as he laid her down on the couch.

Sybil: Sybil grinned, this was exactly what she wanted.

58Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: He reach behind his to grab the handcuffs in his back pocket and pulls his arms behind is back and handcuffs. "What's your name?" I whisper into his ear.

Adelia: I continue to watch from the shadows coming closer pulling the shadows to keep me hidden.

59Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "Names Aiden, you?" He says, smiling as he's handcuffed. 

60Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She walked out of the house, licking blood off her fingers. She looked brighter and more youthful as she surveyed the house, her new home.

61Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "Keirnan" He kisses a path of kisses down Aiden's neck from behind him, "My place or yours"

62Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:27 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He breathes heavily at the kisses on his neck, sighing into his next word, "Yours." 

63Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

She took a bite into the muscley vessel in her hand, savoring the flavor. She pulled out the alcohol she stole and took a swig while eating the heart of the boy.

64Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan:at this point I'm pissed "Look I'm not some crazy drunk I know you're here!" I roll my eyes, and in the most innocent voice i can muster i say "If you don't make your presences known I will fire." and pull out my gun.

65Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She smiled and fixed up her outfit and make up, washing the blood off of herself. She walked into the city, a little hop in her step, feeling more alive. Sybil stopped in front of a hot topic and went in, surveying the new options of collars they recently had shipped in.

66Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: She walks back through the door then releases the shadows to make it seem more normal. She walks back over to the girl, "You should put down the fire arm sweetheart."

Keirnan: He uses the handcus to pull Adien to his car. He pushes Adien against the car pressing their bodies together.

67Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He moans at the actions, pressing their lips together. He bites Keirnan bottom lip lightly. 

68Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: I make eye contact with the girl in front of me and say in a sweet voice "And why would I would I do that sweetheart?" The last word I say drips with venom like I'm going to do something violent.   

Last edited by Zephera Amrosia on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: "I don't think you want to threaten me sweat heart" I say feeling the shadows shift and grow at my behest.

Keirnan: I groan at his actions, and pull away to open the door and push Aiden in. I close the door walking around to the other side, and get in starting the car.

70Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:50 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He breathes hard from the passenger seat, trying to catch his breath. "You know this is highly unprofessional." He points out, "Not that I'm complaining." 

71Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:51 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She walks past a Hot Topic, barely sparing a glance inside, but in that glance she sees a small woman looking at collars. She thinks idly that her and the girl would get along, and walks into the store. 

72Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: I remain in a calm voice to keep things from escalating "Who are you, and what do you want." My mind starts to race and wonder if I've been compromised as a elemental.

73Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She clipped a collar on and looked in the mirror, frowning. She played with the red stones hanging down from the black leather. She looked up at the girl who walked in curiously, "Hello there."

74Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "That collar is quite lovely. Not the one I would have gone with, but still, pretty." She says, hands folded behind her back. 

75Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "Yes it is" I say glancing over at him as I drive.

Adelia: I pull the darkness closer to keep anyone from seeing. I heat the gun in her hand to try and make her drop it, "I'm just looking for someone."

Last edited by Darkendrose on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next