RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 37]

1Mystics Story Empty Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:25 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

**I took this from the old RP site, this is what was in the story so far**

Roza:
I walk into the club. The crowd moves to the music. I hold the crossbow hiddin in my jacket close. I look around the space looking out for protectors

Fuyumi:
I walk through the empty alleyway hands in my pockets slightly illuminated by the lamp light.

Regina
I walk into the club and look at each of the people in the crowd carefully, deducting if any of them are in a relationship.

Roza:
I look around and see a tall protector with brown hair in the back looking around. I walk slowly towards him.

Collin:
I see a silver haired beautiful girl. I am instantly attracted to her.

Fuyumi:
I walk rapidly in front of the club looking stiff. My hair and hoodie is hiding my face the rest of me is slightly shadowed. I glance at the club my icy eyes taking in the scene.

Regina:
Off to the side I see the aura of a Protector and a Mystic walking toward him. I head away from them and find a boy and start dancing with him. His aura tells me that he recently had a fight with his girlfriend.

Fuyumi:
I sigh and shrug walking into the club 'whats there to lose?' I snicker at my small joke. I look out of place at the club so I find a small corner and lean against the wall.

Regina:
I skillfully pickpocket the boy i'm dancing with and tell him i'll be right back. I walk to a corner and send his girlfriend a text saying to come to the club. Then I go back to the boy and replace the phone and continue dancing.

Roza:
I look at him and smile. I pull out the siren and my soul catcher parts of me. With this he won't be able to resist me. "Hello" I say to him "would you buy me a drink I left my mony at home and if I leave it will be impossible to get back in." My wallet was in the back pocket of my leather pants.

Regina:
I keep my eye on the entrance to the club until I see his girlfriend walk in. I make sure she sees us before leading him to a back room.

Fuyumi:
I get up eyes cold as I study the people around me. I start to leave the club when a guy cuts me off being the short person I am I glare up at him "what do you want?" My voice is rough from lack of use.

Roza:
He buys me a drink asking no questions. I give him one of my phone numbers and stand up.

Fuyumi:
He raises a hand petting my soft black hair and I push him off shoving people aside as I run out of the club. As I leave a tear streaks down one of my cheeks then the doors close behind me and I run faster to get away.

Roza:
I see a mystic run out of the building tears in her eyes. I run after her careful not to spill my drink. "Hey are you OK?" I ask her grabbing her shoulder.

Fuyumi:
I whip around and stare at the girl for a moment then quickly wipe a tear breaking the eye contact. I'm trembling slightly "....yea i'm ok" I bite my lip.

Roza:
"No your not." I say wiping a tear off her face "What happened?"

Regina:
His girlfriend walks in on us making out and gets super upset. I leave in a rush and smirk as I walk away. Hopefully they will break up soon and my mission will be successful.

Fuyumi:
I look at her "that guy...was my uncle" I breathed in sharply. My shoulders shake in a shudder not able to continue.

Regina:
I grab a drink and sip it, looking around to see if there are anymore people I can work on.

Roza:
"What?" I ask her not understanding

Fuyumi:
I went on shakily "my uncle abused me after my parents died at age 6 and 10" I let out a sharp breath. I for some reason felt like I could trust this girl.

Regina:
There's no one here that I can work on so instead I just decide to dance. I dance for a while until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see my brother, and his aura is red with anger.

Roza:
I nod and say "why don't you come to my house and we will get this all sorted out."

Sullen:
I'm so furious with her right now. I specifically told her not to go out tonight. Tonight is the night that the Protectors are going on a massive hunt. I didn't want her mixed up in it.

Raylen:
I wake up in a small but cozy bed with a quilt over me. The room that I am in is simple, but has a warm and homey feel to it.

River:
"Ah you're awake, finally!"

Raylen:
I jump at the sound of the woman's voice. "Who are you?!"

Regina:
"I told you not to come out tonight." He says to me as he drags me out of the club. "I'm almost eighteen, can't I live my life how I want?" I yell at him as he shoves me into the car.

Fuyumi:
I nod with a tight smile. I pull my hoodie closely over my shoulders.

Silika:
I skipped into the club eyes bright wearing my usual bunny ears and yellow dress that went down to my knees. I look around puffing out my cheeks adorably.

River:
"I should be asking you that same question! I found you out in the cold last night! What were you doing wandering around at those hours! And especially this weekend, don't you know the protectors are on the hunt?"

Raylen:
I looked up at this woman quizzically, what on Earth was she going on about? I had half a mind to run from this place as fast as I could, she sounded like a lunatic! Then I realized that I had no idea where I was either, and the woman looked friendly enough, bright eyes and a friendly smile.

River:
"What's the matter honey? Cat got your tongue?" The woman burst out laughing.

Regina:
As soon as we get back to the house I storm up to my room and climb out the window. I run into the forest as fast as I can.

Silika:
I walk out and skip into the forest whistling. I giggle happily as i see a bird overhead and I turn into a blond cat. I start racing through the forest purring.

Raylen:
I rolled my eyes, I might not know where I was or what this lady was going on about, but I knew that cliche phrase and it wasn't THAT funny.

River:
The woman noticed my eye rolled and chuckled even more, "Right I suppose you've heard that one before, eh?"

Ralyen:
"Well who hasn't?" I said.

River:
"Ah she speaks!" The woman smiled, completely unphased by the sass in my voice.

Regina:
I stop abruptly when I see a cottage in the distance. I walk over to it and peek into the windows.

Roza:
I pull her into my car and stat to drive to my house. "I never caught your name." I say.

Raylen:
I sit up in the bed and notice a mirror in front of me. I scream.

River:
"Hey now, shush! You'll alert the whole forest of us!"

Fuyumi:
I looked up at the girl "i'm Fuyumi" I giver her a small smile. "Thanks for letting me come over" she said quietly her voice still jagged from use.

Regina:
I can't see anyone from this window so I move to a different one. Through this one I can see to women.

Raylen:
I can't even speak.

River:
The girl looks absolutely terrified, I put a comforting arm around her shoulder.

Raylen:
"My ..." I start to whisper.

River:
"What's the matter love? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Raylen:
"My ears!" In my reflection I had noticed that instead of two human hears, as I had expected to see, I had two fluffy white cat ears.

Silika:
I run fast out of the forest then accidentally slam into a house with a squeak. My cat self sits up and I rub my head with a paw.

Regina:
I stare at the Zenyar girl in the house, I haven't seen one of her kind in ages. I stand on my tiptoes to get a better view.

River:
"Oh love don't worry, I think they look lovely!"

Raylen:
"But, but ... I look like a cat!"

River:
"Well of course you do! You didn't think I brought up that cliche for fun did you?" I started laughing again, I couldn't help it, it was TOO funny.

Collin:
"Make sure you get her." Max says and hangs up. I still am not exactly sure what happened with the siver haired mystic. I know that she must have been a siren or something because when she asked me to do something I could not not do it. Max was in charge tonight of the hunt and now I had to hunt the siren down.

Roza:
"No problem." I tell her sitting down on the couch. "So what are you?"

Sullen:
I hear something crash outside and go to investigate. Outside the door I see a cat.

Silika:
I look up at the guy blinking still not changing into my human form I tilt my head slightly. I meow cutely yellow eyes twinkling.

Fuyumi:
I sat quietly "i'm a shifter". I give her a small smile.

Sullen:
"What are you doing out here kitty?" I ask the small creature and pick it up, petting it between the ears.

Raylen:
"But how?" My head was spinning. Maybe I was the crazy one after all.

River:
The girl still looked pale. Something was definitely wrong, maybe she had just been turned? But Zenyar were one of the oldest and rarest of the Vampyre, I wasn't even sure it was possible to turn someone into one now days.

Silika:
I look almost amused that he doesn't know i'm a shifter. I mew in laughter purring.

Roza:
I hear my phone beep and stand up. " Sorry I need to go real quick." I say as I jump out the window. I run into the forest not paying atention to were I am going. I run hard into someone.

River:
"Honey, what's your name?" I asked the girl, she was young that I could tell, couldn't be more than 21, probably around 18 or so.

Raylen:
I tore my eyes away from my reflection and focused on answering the woman's question. My name ... what was my name? I shook my head, why was this so difficult?

Sullen:
I take the cat inside and set it down on the couch. "I have to go kitty, but you are welcome to stay, i'll leave a window open if you want to leave" I say and walk away to grab my hunting equipment.

Silika:
I turn back to human and start to giggle. I cover my mouth cutely "i'm not really a cat you know".

Sullen:
I whip around and see a girl sitting on the couch where the cat once was. Without any hesitation I lung at her with a knife in hand.

Regina:
I jump in surprise when someone runs into me, slamming me against the wall of the cottage. "What the hell was that for?" I ask angrily.

Roza:
"Sorry." I say.

Silika:
I squeaked and hopped away landing in the window seal looking hurt. Tears prick my gaze "i-i'm sorry" my hands are trembling.

Sullen:
I pin her against the wall and press the knife to her throat. "You shouldn't have given away the fact you were a Shifter, now you're dead."

Raylen:
Rose? No. Ruby? Not that either. R-

River:
The girl looked perplexed. "Do you remember how you got to the forest dear?" I tried again, she had to remember something.

Raylen:
The woman interrupted my self interrogation. "What?" How I got to a forest? No I had no idea of that either. I shook my head.

River:
Oh the poor girl, she doesn't seem to remember anything about herself. "That's okay honey, look I found this on you last night, it was in your pocket"

Raylen:
The woman handed me a small silver necklace in the shape of a half a heart. The other half appeared to be missing, but on the half in my hand a name was scrawled on it in curvy script, Raylen.

Collin:
I am getting closer I almost founder her in an apartment, but she ran before I could get her now I was tracking her through the woods.

Regina
"You better watch out next time. What are you running from anyway?" I ask.

Silika:
Tears prick my gaze and I close my eyes. I mutter "just do it already" I sound pathetic.

Raylen:
Raylen. That must be my name.

River:
I hear a slam on the wall next to the window and tense.

Raylen:
I notice the woman tense and look towards the window, I can smell something ... familiar? What was that?

Sullen:
I can't muster up the strength to do it. Usually they fight and that makes it easier, not once has one just accepted their fate. I back away from her. "Go, but if I ever see you again I won't hesitate to kill you."

Raylen:
"What is it?" I ask the woman, maybe she can smell it too.

River:
"I'm not sure. I'm no good at sent tracking, what do you smell?"

Raylen:
"Um... I'm not sure, something smells familiar, sort of like ... home."

River:
"Must be one of your kind, maybe a relative found you?"

Raylen:
I perk up at that, a relative would be nice, maybe they could tell me what the hell was going on.

Regina:
The woman runs off and I turn back to the window. The women in the cottage seem to have noticed something.

Silika:
I stare at him for a moment "i'm sorry" I turn and hop out of the window. I say just loud enough so he can hear "I never will be accepted because i'm not normal" I turn and give him a sad look it looks wrong on my usually happy features I wave  halfheartedly and turn away preparing to run.

Raylen:
Suddenly the sent vanished.

River:
"Shall we investigate?" I asked the girl. This could be really good for her, a family member could clear a lot up for her.

Raylen:
"No." I sighed, now what was I going to do?

River:
The girl looked disheartened, "What's the matter? Are you afraid? Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you."

Raylen:
I smiled slightly at that. "No, I'm not afraid, but the scent is gone, they must have left."

Sullen:
I glare at her. "Well go!" I yell.

Silika:
I cross my arms "gosh the guy I have a crush on is such a jerk" I turn facepalming. I run into the forest vanishing from sight.

Roza:
I smell something strange something I haven't smelt in 17 years. Another one of us. I turn ignoring the girl beside me. I look through the window to see two women one brown haired and has ears and the other blond. I walk to the other side and find a door and burst through it.

Sullen:
I gather up my supplies and head out to hunt. Hopefully things will go as planned.

Regina:
I watch as the girl that ran into me bursts into the cottage. I don't know what she's thinking, it seems kind of stupid to run into a place unprepared.

The door flies open in the other room.

Raylen:
I jump and scream again.

River:
I leap up and stand in front of the girl protectively, there's no way the intruder will question our presence now.

Roza:
I hold onto the crossbow in my jacket carful not to show it."Step away from her." I tell the blonde.

Regina:
I watch in horror as the girl threatens one of the women. I do hope she has a plan, I wouldn't want any Mystics to kill each other.

Raylen:
The smell of home is suddenly all around me as a woman crashes into the room.

River:
"Who are you?!" I demand at the woman, wary of her demanding manner. "There is no need to get all testy, lets all just settle down here."

Silika:
Suddenly birds come down and start attacking me I turn into a wolf and lash out shaking trying to get them off as they leave peck wounds and gashes on my body, I growl and bark as pain floods me. I let out a howl and bite into some birds.

Roza:
I calm down and put up my glimmer disguise. "Don't worry I wont hurt either of you I just wish to meet you." I say smiling sweetly.

Raylen:
"Do I know you?" I asked the woman, walking in front of River to get a closer look. There was something very comforting about her. As I stepped towards her I felt something brush against my leg and jumped. Looking down I saw a fluffy white tail and let out a squeak.

River:
The girl seemed totally at ease with this stranger and though her presence seemed warm and welcoming now, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. I looked over as Raylen squeaked, and let out a chuckle as I realized why. "Honey don't worry, that's very normal, and by the way it is a beautiful tail if I say so myself."

Regina:
I resist the urge to barge in there. They seemed fine, for now

Roza:
"No I don't think you do and she's right it is beautiful" I said. I let my tail and ears come out as well. "But your not the only one with a tail darling."

Regina:
Two of them! I had never seen so many Zenyars together in all my life. It made me feel special that I was witnessing this.

Silika:
I turn back human and scream the crows leave me on the ground bleeding. I'm very injured and i'm out cold my mouth is open into a scream.

Raylen:
I looked at the woman in amazement, she looked just like me now, cat ears and tail protruding from her body. And they were right, it was beautiful. I smiled, feeling much more at ease. "What is your name?"

River:
I relaxed as I saw the other woman was Zenyar also.

Sullen:
I'm only ten minutes into my hunt when I see a girl on the ground bleeding. Once I get closer to her I see that it's the girl from before. She looks so wounded that I can't kill her, and I can' just leave her there either. I lift her up and take her back to my house where I begin cleaning her wounds.

Roza:
"My name is Roza and you?" I ask.

Collin:
I see a girl looking into a cottage window and through the window I can slightly make out two Zenyar.

Sullen:
The girl begins to talk as I clean her wounds. I can't help but feel bad for her. But she is a monster, and once she's healed I will let her go, giver her a running start. But this is the last time I am sparring her life. After this I will kill her.

Raylen:
"My name ... oh Raylen, its Raylen."

River:
"And mine is River, I found this poor thing out late last night, just laying in the woods."

Silika:
I don't stir I only talk while I sleep "why won't you kill me brother? your obviously so set on doing it." my voice is laced with venom. Even when unconscious my hand moves automatically to my stomach clutching it in pain even though there is no wound.

Collin:
I grab the girl looking into the window and plunge a sleeping dart into her body.

Sullen:
"Shhhh" I say and start stroking her hair back before I can stop myself. I really shouldn't be kind to her. It is my job to kill her and her kind.

River:
I hear a noise come from outside the cottage and notice a man at the window. "Run!"

Raylen:
I gaze over in horror as River screams and dart away from the cottage into the night. I am amazed at how fast I can run, and how comfortable the night air feels.

River:
Raylen darts out of the cottage without any hesitation, I stumble after her, as I am not Vampyre I can't run quite as fast, but I shift into a wolf and manage to keep pace with her.

Silika:
I unconsciously put my hand on his gently a soft smile tracing my lips. I say quietly while sleeping "thank you..."

Roza:
I see him at the window and run with River and Raylen.

Collin:
I dont even bother chasing after them I already alerted Max and the others of their whereabouts. I pick up the knocked out girl and drag her to a tree tying her up with silver.

Sullen:
I get an urgent message from a fellow Protector and rush over to the meeting place. But I am not prepared for what I find.

Regina:
I wake up to a stinging sensation in my wrists. I look around and realize i'm tied up, and what's even worse is that my brother's here.

Raylen:
I run and run until I feel like I've gone far enough and I notice River slowing beside me.

River:
As Raylen slows I exhale a sigh of relief, I wasn't sure I could have continued much farther.

Raylen:
"Is it safe here?" I ask her.

River:
As a wolf my senses are keen, so I check the air for human, smelling none I nod at her, "yeah its safe."

Raylen:
"Can I turn into a wolf too?" I asked her, curious now of everything.

Roza:
My phone is beeping out of control I pull it out while still running red dots surround us. Protectors, we are surrounded.

Silika:
I wake up and sit up realizing i'm in a house. Not just any house. His house. I look around it seem like he just left so I lay back down staring at the ceiling.

River:
Suddenly I pick up a human scent. "No time for that now, I smell protectors!"

Raylen:
"Smell what?" But River is already running away, so I race after her.

Regina:
"Sullen? What are you doing here?" I ask, but that's when I notice that there are Protectors around us. And that's when I realize he's one of them.

Collin:
I see a protector rush out from the brush just as the girl is waking up. "Hey." I say to him.

Roza:
I catch up to the others and run with them.

Silika:
Confused I stand up and turn tiger I follow his scent until I see him then realize i'm in plain sight. Oops. 'great wonderful thinking genius' I back away eyes wide.

Mariella:
I walk on a trail, hiking to get my mind of my friends recent death. She was a Zenar, killed by 3 protectors in the town's most popular club.

Regina:
"How did I not know?" My brother says quietly. Tears start to prick my eyes as I realize he will probably kill me, because he is a Protector, and that's what they do.

Mariella:
I shake off memories and walk to a cottage. I knock on the door

Roza:
10 protectors step in front of us. I start to sing trying to hipnotize the men but to my dismay about half are women.

Silika:
I turn human and watch frozen to the spot as if this looked somewhat familiar. This is what happened to me but... my brother tried to kill me. Will he kill her? Thoughts race through my head as I watch.

Raylen:
I run straight into a woman with long black hair, next to her is a boy with the same features, they must be siblings.

River:
"NO Raylen, RUN!"

Raylen:
I turn around to see River racing in the opposite direction and turn to follow, but someone's hand is around my wrist.

Violet:
"Not so fast you monster!" I grab the Vampyre by the wrist, she is Zenyar, a rare and old breed, so I keep my guard up.

Silika:
I run away finally and see a slender woman also a protector holding onto a Zenyar I freeze up shaking I stare at the protectors. I finally step forward and growl "let her go".

Mariella:
No one answers so I continue walking until I see a clearing. I set up my tent and make my bed. I walk back out of the tent and start to make a fire for my dinner, a veggie burger and some chips.

Sullen:
I can't let her die, she means to much to me. But I can't let the others know that. "I'll take care of her." I say and walk toward my sister with a cold look in my eyes. I untie her and drag her rather roughly away.

Jayden:
I turn towards the voice and see a girl standing there, a menacing look on her face. The look seemed out of place, for she looked rather cute and friendly by nature.

Violet:
"It's another mystic Jayden! Get her!" I scream at my brother.

Raylen:
While the two are distracted I slip out of the womans grasp and run towards the girl, "come with me, quick!"

Roza:
I am stabbed in the back and carried off.

River:
I keep running, swinging back towards my cottage. I freeze as I see a fire in the distance, could it be more protectors?

Silika:
I nod and run with the other girl panting. My fists are clenched and shaking as I run.

Regina
He's going to kill me, that's why he's dragging me off, he's going to kill me in private. It's more intimate that way. I think.

Silika:
Suddenly I trip and go down hitting the ground with a sickening cracking sound and a choked scream. My ankle was twisted oddly I yell at the other girl "go! Get out of here! i'll be fine" i'm shaking but determination fires in my gaze.

Jayden:
I am caught off guard as the two girls run off into the woods together, my thoughts taken aback by the brave brunette with the bob. She was beautiful.

Violet:
I curse under my breath as the two escape together into the night. "What are you doing?!" I demand at Jayden, who is rooted to the spot, just staring after them.

Jayden:
"What? Uh, sorry!" I race after them, shaking my head angrily at myself, what was I thinking?!

Regina:
He drags me to the car and we drive in silence until we reach an abandoned building. I'm so absolutely terrified right now. I just know he's going to kill me, but I wish he would let someone else do it. It just makes it more painful coming from him.

Raylen:
I look at the girl as she lay on the ground, obviously in pain. I can't just leave her there, but I'm terrified of these "protectors" and I don't even know who they are or why they are after us. "Come on, you can do this!" I rush to her side to help her up. Its better than being on my own, even if we both end up caught I decide.

Mariella:
I hear yelling and run towards it, forgetting about my food.

Regina:
He throws me to the ground and I yelp. Then he does something that surprises me. He hugs me.

River:
I see a figure running towards me and I cower in the shadows. As she runs past me, I notice that she is a Banshee.

Mariella:
I run out of breath yet I keep running scared of what I could be running into.

Silika:
I try to stand but I fall with a yelp of pain my ankle giving way. I gasp as I hit the ground again.

Mariella:
I see two girls trying to run yet one was hurt.

Jayden:
I catch up to the girls, seeing the brave one on the ground, obviously in pain. I look behind to see how close my sister is. She seems to be behind by quite a bit, she's never been much of a runner. I approach the girls as quietly as I can.

Regina:
"What?" I ask confused. "What type of Vampyre are you?" He whispers in my ear. I shake my head confused but answer him anyway. "Rishitara." I whisper, He nods. "This is going to hurt, but we have to make it look real, so i'm going to need you to die."

Silika:
I clutch my ankle "just g-go they can't catch y-you i'm not that important you are!" my words are pained and coming in gasps. I move my ankle with my hand gasping in pain.

Raylen:
A woman with white hair burst out of the shadows, coming towards us. I look at the other girl, not sure what to do, was this another protector? Should I try to run? No, I decide, I can't just leave her like this. I brace myself for a fight.

Mariella:
One of the girl tenses but I put my hands up. "Don't worry, I'm here to help. Protectors?"

Regina:
He stands up and takes a bottle of something out of his pocket and throws it on me. I scream in pain. Holy water. He then leans down and presses a wooden stake to my heart. He raises it up and brings it down, missing my heart by a couple inches. I use my power and prepare myself for the three days of sleep.

Raylen:
"Yes, and she's hurt, bad." I look around nervously I can sense someone around. "I think someone's here."

Jayden:
I freeze in my tracks as the Zenyar notices me. I should've known better, Zenyars are an old breed, their senses are even more acute than other vampyres'.

Mariella:
I look at the girl on the ground. I pick her up. "I'm nephilim, I'm stronger."

Silika:
I let my head fall back and my eyes rim with black from the pain. My breath came in sharp painful gasps.

Roza:
I run my back hurting as I stumble down the path. A protector leaps at me and using a lot of energy I steal there sole and use it to heal myself as I run I see a my fellow Zenya a banshee and another girl.

Mariella:
I look at the girl I picked up. "There's a tent about a mile away I set up. We have to get her back there, I have a first aid kit.

River:
I go towards the fire now that the banshee seems to have run off. I come across a small tent and a veggie burger and chips next to the fireplace. "That looks nice." I chuckle to myself, around this time I would have figured I'd be in bed after a nice warm dinner myself. I hear another scream from the distance and sigh, I can't hide away forever and I am worried about Raylen. I look back longingly at the cozy camp set-up, then I take a deep breath and plunge back into the darkness, my wolf form racing through the woods.

Silika:
I feel my consciousness slipping out of my grasp. My eyes start to drift shut blacking out from the pain.

Raylen:
I look towards the sound I heard earlier, then I look at the woman with white hair and nod, "Okay, lets go".

Jayden:
I stay rooted to the spot, three mystics I can't possibly take on alone and there's still no sign of Violet, so I watch them run off together into the night.

Roza:
I step out of the shadows. I try to pull out more if my power but I have used most of it and my stomach is still bleeding. I hold myself up barily. I need blood that will heal me.

Sullen:
I go back to the area that we were attacking. No one seems to be here anymore. They must have spread out and started hunting more of them.Sullen, please, you have to save the others, they don't deserve to die. I hear my sister's voice in my head.

Silika:
I slowly blink open my eyes pain flooding my ankle and I cry out. I suck in breaths painfully.

Mariella:
I run with the girls and eventually we make it to my camp. I set the girl in my tent and examine her ankle. "It's broken. Do you know what she is? If she's not a vampyre we can take her to the hospital."

Sullen:
I have no choice but to obey her. I head into the forest and see a fire in the distance, i'll start there. I hide in the shadows and watch the girls, then I notice the girl from earlier who is injured yet again. I step out of the shadow. "I could help you with that if you want." I say.

Silika:
I whimper and look up weakly. "I'm a shifter" a manage gasping as I look at my ankle.

Roza:
I stumble onto a fire with a protector beside it. I back away slowly, but I step on a leaf that cracks

River:
I barely start running as I see a pack of mystics coming my way, Raylen is among them. They make their way to the camp and I give a sigh of relief, maybe there was hope for a peaceful night after all. I make my way towards them again.

Raylen:
I sense a familiar presence, "River?!"

Silika:
I mutter "ok no moving ankle that hurts". I manage a tight pained smile at the others.

Raylen:
I notice the protector and say, "You want to help?" I'm now totally confused, wasn't he part of the same group that was trying to kill me a moment ago?

Sullen:
"My sister is a Mystic, she's sent me here with the mission to help get you guys out of here." I say and approach them carefully, not wanting to scare them.

Violet:
Racing through the forest I realize I must be lost, there is no trace of my brother or the Mystic's anywhere. I get out my cell and sent a message to the others, "Retreat! There are too many Mystics out tonight, meet back at the headquarters for further instruction." I head back the way I'd come and manage to find my car, then I get in and head for the HQ.

Jayden:
I receive my sisters message and start to head back the way I'd come. There'd be no more action tonight, and no more of that beautiful girl either I thought, then I shake my head and continue running.

Sullen:
I look at my phone, "Looks like the rest of the Protectors are giving up, you guys are safe for now." I look over at the girl trying to not be noticed. "And you can stop hiding now." I say then leave.

Silika:
I glance up weakly and my gaze locks on the protector. My eyes widen and I fall back rubbing my forehead painfully where I hit it when I fell "ow...."

Roza:
I fall over bleeding profusely. I can't get up I have drained all my energy. I guess I will die here.

Sullen:
I get to the HQ and gather around with the rest of the Protectors. I wonder how long I can hide the fact that I was helping them

River:
I look at the other Zenyar and go to assist her, "Here honey take some energy, but don't be greedy."

Mariella:
I was confused. Help? No protectors of any kind we not to be trusted.

Silika:
I heave myself up "thanks for helping but I'll be fine".

Violet:
I look as at last my brother makes his way into the HQ, "Last one here as usual Jayden," I send him a look and then start the meeting. "Alright, so it seems that there are two Zenyars in the area now. This is extremely rare and can only mean that some sort of uprise is coming." I looked out over the shocked faces before I continued.

Mariella:
I look at the other girl wondering if she'll go after the shifter.

Roza:
I sofly grab her wrist. I warily bite down carful not to take much or to hurt her. Once I have just enough to stand up and maybe get home I let go of her.

Jayden:
I look up at my sister and sigh, these meetings were always so boring, but my parents always made me go to them and now that they were gone I felt like I had to keep the family tradition alive or something, and I did it for Violet, because it made her at least semi happy with me.

Violet:
"This means that we'll need to be on red alert the next few days and we'll need to patrol every night instead of just tomorrow and Sunday, this whole next week we'll need patrols, so everyone sign up and no one leaves until we have a full patrol for each night! Its our duty to protect this town, now more than ever!"

Sullen:
I sigh and sign up for three nights. I don't want to be hunting when my sister wakes.

River:
"There we go, you feeling better?" I asked the Zenyar woman.

Raylen:
I watch the shifter walk away with a sense of unease. Was it really safe for her to go out alone? I looked over at River for some guidance, after all I still wasn't sure what was going on.

Regina:
I walk around in a dark hazy land. I've only done this one other time and each time it's even more disorienting. I have the feeling of being back on earth in my body, but I also feel like I'm floating around. But the thing that stays a constant in my death dreams is the person who visits me in them.

Mariella:
The girl looked confused about what to do. "Don't worry I'll follow her out of the forest."

Collin:
I listen to the boss wondering what will happen with the monsters.

Roza:
I stand up "I am good thank you." I say "also can I stay with you guys my house has been compromised."

River:
"Yes of course, my cottage has plenty of room." I notice Raylen looking at me and smile, "Come on dear, its time to head home."

Raylen:
I nod and follow River back to the cottage.

Violet:
The patrols fill up quickly and I address the protectors once more, "Thank you so much guys! We'll call it a night and I'll see Group A at sunset tomorrow!"

Roza:
I start to follow the girls.

Mariella:
I run after the shifter until she leaves, and go back to camp, hoping to get some sleep and eat my most likely cold food.

Sullen:
I pick up my sister from where I 'killed' her and take her back to our house. I set her on her bed and then shut her door, going across the hall to my room. I sigh heavily and lay down. Giving in to sleep.

River:
As we reach the cottage I show the Zenyar woman to her room, "Here you are Rosa, I hope its comfortable enough"

Raylen:
River shows me back to the room I was in earlier and I slip back into the cozy bed. Even though I was only awake for a few hours I felt exhausted and welcomed sleep, so as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

River:
After leading both girls to their perspective rooms I head to my own and settle down into my warm comforter.

Violet:
After I get home I planned to talked to Jayden, but he ran straight to his room, so I sighed and decided to just call it a night. I'd deal with him in the morning.

Jayden:
I manage to dodge my sister as we get home and head for my room, I know I'll hear it from her in the morning, but at least tonight I'll be off the hook. I lay on my bed with my hands under my head and think about the girl from the forest.

Silika:
I stab on one foot wobbly and change into a hawk I beat my wings trying to take off with my broken ankle. I don't get very far and my ankle looks very swollen. I stare at you guys with beady black hawk eyes.

Sullen:
I wake up early in the morning and go over to check on my sister. When I walk in she's screaming and struggling in her blankets.

Silika: I flap my wings and hop on my uninjured ankle. I sigh it's no use I can't fly with a broken ankle.

Last edited by NevinSkye on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

2Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Mariella: I wake up and start to pack up the tent. Once I'm done I have some trail mix for breakfast and wash it down with water. I start to hike again all of my supplies being in my bag

3Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: I rush over to her and try to soothe her, though I know it'll be no use seeing as how she's 'dead' and can't feel or hear anything in the human world.

4Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I finally take off and fly weakly and wobbly towards Sullens house. The pain of my ankle is killing me.

5Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: She calms down and I leave her in her room, heading downstairs to get some breakfast.

6Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I start to loose altitude and don't have enough strength to stay bird. I see his house but right when I think i'll make it my transformation weakens and I turn human plummeting to the ground with a cry of terror.

7Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:11 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen:
I awaken to the sound of birds outside the window. Stretching I make my way out of the cozy covers and over to the mirror. I examine my cat ears. They are fluffy, soft and pure white in color, extending from my head naturally, as if I were born with them. Was I born with them? I wondered. Sighing, I reached for a brush on the nightstand and get to work on my dark brown locks, as they are a complete mess from yesterdays adventures.

River:
As I'm making breakfast I hear stirring in the room that Raylen is in. I tense for a moment, could the Protectors have found their way back into the house? I stay still, listening. I hear nothing out of the ordinary and let out a sigh of relief, Raylen must just have woken up.

Jayden:
"Hey wake up lazy!" I hear my sisters voice booming in my ear. "Hey! What's the big idea?! Its Saturday!"

Violet: I look over at my lazy brother and shrug, "And its 11am, time to wake up!" I throw one of his pillows at him, laughing as it hits him smack in the face.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

8Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:12 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: I hear a scream from out side and run out the door. Looking up into the sky I see a girl falling and prepare to catch her.

9Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I gasp as I prepare for the impact I open my eyes in surprise as it never comes. When my yellow eyes adjust I see him and gasp.

Fuyumi: I walk past the protectors house I had left the other girls house after she didn't come back. I didn't even know the house belonged to protectors but my hood still hides my face.

10Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Once I see that it's the girl from before I nearly drop her. But then I remember what my sister told me. I have to keep them safe. I take the girl inside and lay her down on the couch.

11Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I try to sit up but pain shoots up my ankle by the sudden motion. I stare at the guy and ask quietly "are you going to kill me?" I look him in the eyes.

12Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I sigh, "No, I'm not going to kill you. My sister has asked me to keep you and the others safe." But as soon as she wakes up I'm having a very long talk with her. I think.

13Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I pause "you didn't kill her?" my eyes are wide. I mutter almost to myself "you must love her a lot...nothing like my brother." I avert my gaze painfully.

14Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I laugh, because technically she is dead, and technically I did kill her. Then I realize that she might think I'm laughing about what she said and I stop quickly. I look her in the eye and say sincerely, "I'm sorry, that must have been horrible."

15Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I shrug and bite my lip "he's still alive... somewhere even though I tried to kill him I didn't have the guts....he did and I have the mark to prove it." I clench my fists at the memory.

16Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: A rage fills me. I don't know why, but the way she describes him makes me hate him. I can't imagine ever wanting to kill my sister. And suddenly I'm filled with a determination to find him and end his life. "Do you know where he is?" I ask her.

Last edited by EmberandShadow on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I look up "he's still part of the protectors you might know him I've run into him a while after that but always got away he has brown hair a bit darker than me and his name is Josh" I describe him my heart throbbing. I remember how we used to play when we were little.

18Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:37 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: I walk over to her and pull her into my arms. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that should have a family member who hates her so much they would be willing to kill her. I make it a promise to myself that I will find him. No matter what.

Last edited by EmberandShadow on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I hug him back relaxing a bit. I press my face into his shoulder my cheeks warm with a slight blush.

20Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:45 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen: I realize then that I'm hugging a Mystic. I leap away from her. It seems like I'm still not completely comfortable with being around their kind.

21Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I pull back as he jumps away. I quickly stand up on one foot "i-i need some air" I step outside limping heavily breathing in the night air letting it cool my cheeks.

22Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:49 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I go to the kitchen and start making breakfast. I make enough for both me and the girl and head back into the living room and sit down on the couch.

23Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I look out and see a protector and I realize who it is. He already saw me and his eyes narrowed. I think panicked how can I flee with a broken ankle? Why him?! why now?!! I try to flee as he approaches but I fall within a few steps and he's looming above me "hello sis.." his voice is cold and sinister.

24Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I hear a commotion outside and go out to investigate. I see a man standing over the girl and I stand in front of her protectively.

25Mystics Story Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Josh
I glare at the guy "What? I cant see my sister?" my voice is menacing.

Silika
I watch not realizing the obvious. My shirt is shifted up slightly exposing my stomach where a scar that obviously used to be a gaping hole shows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 37]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum