RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 37]

301Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I shake my head. "Don't blow your cover just for me Sullen" each word is a challenge.
Fuyumi: I realized something I can't breathe! I feel myself being dragged out of the car and pinned down by a protector his shoe is on my throat.

302Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:50 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"I'm not blowing my cover, and you're more important anyway." I say and start stroking her hair. 

303Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:50 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I can't see anything but can barely hear what sounds like my brothers voice calling my name. Then there is nothing but black.

Jayden: I pick up Violet and take her back to the car. I'm still crying as I'm not sure if she's okay or not. "I need to take her to the hospital." I tell Fuyumi, I look back and realize that she's not there.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

304Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I smile at him each breathe is a struggle so I focus on my breaths.
Fuyumi: The protector kicks my head then kicks my side calling out "I found her! I found the mystic!!"

305Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Silika, please, tell me what I have to do! Don't make me watch you die!" I say, tears starting to form in my eyes. 

306Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I take a breath and wheeze out "smoke....and grit....inhalation.....don't...know what to do." I feel like i'm going to cry.

307Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:57 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I'm frantic. My sister is unconscious in the passenger seat and Fuyumi is nowhere to be seen. I have no choice, I jump out of the car and look for Fuyumi. I hear someone saying they found a mystic, crap, I think. I see the Protector and recognize him, his name is Daniel and he went to high school with me, he's kicking Fuyumi. I run over to them, "Give her to me!" I say. He looks at me confused. "She blew up the building with my sister inside, I got this one trust me." His eyes widen and he nods. "There could be more of them! Make sure everyone is out of here before the police show up!" He runs off. I pick up Fuyumi and take her back to the car.

Last edited by NevinSkye on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

308Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I feel blood pulsing from my head and pain pricks everywhere. I'm trembling tears pouring down my cheeks.

309Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I pick up my phone and find I have a new message. It's from my sister giving me a phone number to call. I'm not sure how she did it but hopefully it's helpful. I call the number. "Hello?"

310Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I'm not sure what to do. I know I can't take a Mystic to the hospital but I know nothing about even basic first aide. Then I remember Sullen had a Mystic with him. So not knowing what else to do I head for his house. "Its going to be okay my brave girl," I tell Fuyumi while we drive there, "I'm going to take care of you."

River: My phone goes off and I answer, "Hello?" I hear the Protector from last night's voice come out the other end. "How did you get my number?!" I demand.

Raylen: I hear River on the phone and worry creeps inside of me, "What's happening?" I ask.

311Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"I'll explain later, but I have an injured Mystic and I don't know what to do, please please please help me." I plead and give her my address. 

312Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriealla: The other girl answers her phone. I see worry and terror in her eyes. I mouth "Who is it?" hoping to not worry Raylen.

313Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I feel myself slipping unconscious my breathing becoming worse. I start to shake badly.

314Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:13 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Hang in there Silika, please, for me, don't die." I plead, tears falling down my face now. (hang on, nevin left for a bit so i'm waiting for her so we can get some medical help.)

315Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

(ok)

316Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I listen to the boy explain. "Okay I'll be right over," then I hang up the phone. I address Raylen and Abriealla, "That was the protector boy from last night, he's got an injured mystic at his place. I'm going to go help them, if you would come that would be great, I'm not sure yet what I'm up against."

Raylen: I nod at River and then look at Abriealla, "Is that good with you?"

Jayden: I speed to Sullen's house and then go and pound on the door, "Sullen! Open up! I need your help!"

317Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: Itry to get out of the car but I can barely open the door let alone stand. Blood still pulses from my head.

318Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I go to the door and open it. Jayden is standing there looking frantic. 

319Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I stumble to my feet smelling a familiar scent and I choke out "fuyumi?" I fall against the wall.

320Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:17 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: "You've got to help me! I've got a Mystic in the car and she's hurt, bad. And my sister ... I don't even know yet if she's still alive!"

River: I gather up supplies and then turn back into a panther and run as fast as I can do the address the boy gave me.

Raylen: I follow behind River, carrying the supplies in the backpack she had given me, it was easier for me to hold in my human form and for her to try to carry while shifted.

321Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I go out to his car to help him carry the two girls inside and set them in the living room. On the way I notice that Silika has gotten up. "Silika, what are you doing?" I ask

322Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I slip down the wall and onto my knees. Standing was a bad idea for me. I look at him making frantic motions then I finally mouth my face turning purple 'I can't breathe!

323Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I set the girl on the couch and rush over to her. "Silika!" I say and hold her close to me. 

324Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I go over to Fuyumi and hold her hand tight, "Its going to be okay, I promise." Then I get up and go get some towels to clean up her head with. I glance at Violet and pain attacks my stomach, I can't bare to lose her, she's the only family I had left.

River: We reach the address and I shift back, then I run up the stairs with Raylen behind me. I knock at the door.

325Mystics Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I hug him tightly my face turning darker shades of purplr. tears start to pour out of my eyes and my grip on him weakens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum