RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 37]

176Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I nod "yeah ok I can keep it hidden" I smile and kiss him on the cheek softly. I then lean my head on his chest on close my eyes breathing softly.

177Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:40 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I shrug, "Sure. Where's your house?" I ask and pull over. 

178Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I blushed as she kissed my cheek and when she settled her head on my chest I felt my heart skip a beat. I'd never fallen for someone so fast before, I didn't know how it had happened, but I felt like I would do anything for this girl.

Violet: I gave Sullen the directions and we headed off again, through the rain. "So what ended up happening ... with your sister I mean?" I hoped I wasn't pushing boundaries I shouldn't.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

179Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"I ended up killing her. I almost couldn't do it but I knew that I had to, for the good of mankind." I say, making my voice break at the end, hoping that she'll buy my story. 

180Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I slowly sank into a sleep one arm draped around him my head on his chest. My mouth is slightly open and my breathes are slow and calming.

181Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:56 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I was surprised, I didn't think I could ever kill my brother, especially since the death of our parents. "I'm so sorry ... that must have been ... well nothing I can say will make you feel any better I know how it goes. People were constantly coming up to my brother and I after the accident, saying things that they thought would make us feel better, but nothing really ever does." I looked at my hands. I was tired of all this death.

Jayden: Fuyumi feel asleep on my chest and I just sat there and held her, I stroked her hair with my hand as she slept. She was so beautiful. I realized I should text my sister since I had never finished the one I'd started this morning. I tried to reach my phone but noticed it wasn't in my pocket. I must have left it in the kitchen. But I didn't want to move and wake Fuyumi so I decided it would be okay if I didn't text until later.

182Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Arbriella: I continue to run yet my front left paw hits a root. Its bleeding, the laceration all across it. I shift into my human form and sit near a tree. I realize that I'm in so much pain, I can't run.

Mariella: I realize that the was no hope of finding her right now. It was pouring. i turn around and go home hoping she'll be okay.

183Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I sleep peacefully and quietly whisper in my sleep. "Thank you..." I snuggle into Jayden.

184Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"She cried so much, asking me not to do it." I say quietly, making my eyes tear up. We finally arrive at her house and I clear my throat. "Shall we go inside?" I ask. 

185Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:17 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriella: I stand up to see if I can walk but I fall back down, seeing black dots. I shake off the naivety of me thinking I could walk. I have lost to much blood. I realize that there is no way for me to get it back without feeding. I realize that I'm most likely going to die. I blackout to the sound of the rain.

186Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I gets sick of waiting I have finished crying my heart feels cold and frozen. Dead. I look around and find Sullens number I text him: I can't believe you lied to me I send it and get ready to leave his house..

187Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I find myself drifting off with Fuyumi when I hear a car pull up in the driveway. Oh crap! It must be Violet! I sigh and wake Fuyumi up, "hey my sister is here now. Don't worry though I won't let anything happen."

Violet: "Y-yeah of course." I am taken aback by this, I definitely couldn't have done it.

188Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I wake up quickly and nod I run my fingers through my hair and rub my eyes. I stand up with a smile pulling Jayden up with me.

189Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I get a text and see it's from the girl. "Sorry, I have to go." I say to Violet. I kiss her on the cheek before getting back in my car and driving off. I get home just as the girl is about to leave. 

190Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I see Sullen pull up and I back up my face cold as stone. I suppress the urge to cry when I see him.

191Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:28 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Ohmygod, I'm so sorry, I forgot to explain, can we go inside?" I ask, hoping that she'll hear me out.

192Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:28 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I head over to the kitchen with Fuyumi, I never did finish my cereal, its all soggy and gross now. "We'll just wait in here for her to come in. Do you want something to eat?"

Violet: He kissed me! I'd thought everything was going awfully but he had kissed me! I couldn't believe it! Then again, I didn't know how to feel about the whole thing with his sister. But then, the world was complicated, things weren't always black and white.

193Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I smile "no i'm ok I don't eat much" I walk to his side. I look up at him warmly.
Silika: I glare at him tears forming in my eyes I blink fast trying to hide them. "You can explain to me out here...One wrong move and I'm gone" My voice sounds choked and sad.

194Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:34 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"She's a Rishitara vampyre, meaning she can temporarily die, she used her power so it looked believable. I promise you she's not dead." I say with a look in my eyes that plead for her to believe me. 

195Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I visibly relax and fall to my knees. I look up utter relief on my face "thats good...I thought...I thought..." I choke on the words and look down.

196Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:38 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I walk through the rain to a spot on my lawn, letting it soak into my skin. It felt good to me, like it was washing all the death and pain away.

Jayden: I wrap my arms around her and give her a quick kiss on the forehead, then I pour out my old cereal and get myself a new bowl, "well I eat a LOT." I laughed, digging into the bowl.

197Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:39 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I pull her into a hug. "I would never kill her. And I would definitely never lie to you." I whisper to her. 

198Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:41 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I look down and that's when I see large paw prints on the ground. What on Earth? I start to follow them, wondering what sort of animal could have made them. Curiosity won out my fear on this one, I loved animals and was fascinated by them.

199Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I giggle and sit next to him in another chair. Pure happiness on my face.
Silika: I hug him tightly "i know..." I whisper quietly. I bury my head in his chest.

200Mystics Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I lift her up and take her inside. I sit down on the couch with her beside me and start stroking her hair. I think I'm falling in love with you. "I don't think you ever told me your name." I realize suddenly 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum