RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:59 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: "I wonder how far your unprofessionalism will go tonight." He props a knee on the dashboard and shifts to get more comfortable, "I wonder what you'll do to me." 

77Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

She nodded with a smile, "Thank you, I'm honestly just looking. What brings you in here?"

78Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: She heats my gun forcing me to decide to reveal myself or loose the gun. I drop the gun and pretend it burned my palm than say in a quick accusing voice "What are you, Who are you, and who are you looking for?" I pretend to back up scared until i'm to the edge of the roof. 

79Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: " I think I can do what ever I want with you, I do have you handcuffed" I say with a smirk and rest a hand on on Aiden's knee.

Adelia: "I'm some one you should be afraid of" I say stalking closer.

80Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:11 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "The possibility of friendship." She says, "I find it is important to have friends, in high places or otherwise." 

Aiden: The words alone almost make him moan, "How much further?" He was getting impatient."  

81Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: I realize that there's no way this person is a protector and it's very slim that they are helping the protectors. This reassures me that nothing to terrifying could happen from here and i should just play scared but I'm gonna put on a bit of a show first. I say in a normal voice "Enough with the sidestepping of my questions who are you and who are you looking for?"

82Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I start to speed the rest of the way until we get to the house. I pull up into the drive way and get out of the car. I open the passesnger side door and pull Aiden out by the collar. I grab him and smash my mouth onto his letting all pretenses go, and pulling him flesh against my body.

Adelia: I laugh at her and surround the railing of the roof with fire as to not let her esscape "My name is Adelia."

83Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Syble: She shrugged "Why though? Having friends is just giving the people a sure fire way to hurt you." She frowned not really seeing the point.

84Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She smiles, "A cynical way of thinking, but a valid one. But the way I see it, friends give you the benefit, they do things for you, they help you out of tricky situations. Friends are what save you when the protectors come knocking." She drops her voice when she says 'protectors', not wanting to draw attention to herself. 

Aiden: He moans into the kiss. "You know," He says pulling back briefly, "As much as I love being tied up, you could have waited till we were in bed." 

85Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: She has revealed to me what she is and i can tell now that we are evenly matched or at least in the fire department but I think I'll keep that to myself for now. I step forward as if to get away from the fire and laugh wickedly "Is this supposed to scare me, It's just fire" Before I even finish what I'm saying I throw a knife at her shoulder not really trying to hit her it should be easily blocked but it's just the distraction I need to get to the door and run down a flight of stairs to my apartment.

86Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She chewed her lip thoughtfully, " I never really thought of it that way, I just never saw the point in having friends. But if friends is something you want, I'll try it I guess."

87Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "I guess I could" I say licking my lips, as I pull the key out of my back pocket. I pull him to me and continue to kiss him as I reach around to unlock the handcuffs. I then pull him with me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I push Aiden against the wall and pull his jacket aside to kiss down his neck.

Adelia: She throws a knife at me and runs to the door. I pull into her a nightmare of the protectors rushing through the door of the roof.

88Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "What's your name?" She asks. 

Aiden: He wastes no time helping Keirnan undress him, and then he starts stripping off the clothes on Keirnan. Then he pushes the taller man over to the bed, pushing him down into the mattress before scattering hot kisses across Keirnan's body. 

89Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Once at the door my worst fear is realized as a group of protectors rush threw the door forcing me to come up with a new exit strategy but I can't think and finally it hits me we're on the roof and I was just by the edge of the building it's not possible for them to be here in reality, however the thought is still enough to make me panic beyond definition! In one last attempt to get the hell out of here i summersalt backwards and run for the other side of the roof the protectors chase me I'm running as fast as i can go then i jump over the railing and threw the fire knowing no protector would follow, I also know that for a mortal this must look like suicide. I land roughly on my balcony, run threw the french doors and, lock them hoping nothing could or would follow but just in case i keep my momentum and drive between my coffee table and couch leaving the lights off so no one could possibly know i'm here.

90Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She went back to looking at the chokers. "Sybil, yours?"

91Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I groan at his kisses and flip us over so I am on top. I return the favor leaving kisses along his chest softly biting as I go. I then lick my way back up to his mouth.

Adelia: I watch the girl panick and run. I shadow myself and fly down to the balcony I saw her go into. I see her hiding in the dark. I use my fire to make a light in my hand as I go into the room.

92Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Celinde. Want to grab a drink to celebrate this newfound friendship?" 

Aiden: He ropes his hands through Keirnan's hair, tugging slightly, and the pleasure coursing through his body causes his eyes to glow red with pleasure as he whimpers and moans. 

93Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She nodded, "Once you get to know me, you'll learn I'm always down for a drink." She smiled wickedly.

94Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I see his eyes glow bright red. I jump off of him in shock "You're a mystic. Fuck" I grab a gun from under the bed and set it against his head, still straddling him.

95Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:51 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She laughs, "Come on then." And she leads her out of the store and toward a nearby bar. 

Aiden: His eyes fade back to their normal amber as the realization sets in, "You're a protector." He says, worried now about the gun at his head. 

96Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "and you started the fire." I say unsure of what to do "Shit shit SHIT". I stand up and get out of the bed and start to pace swearing exesively. "I should kill you I really should." I say pointing the gun back at him.

97Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She nodded laughing a bit, "Wait the main bar was burned down."

98Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: She's in my apartment she must be in control of fear and the shadows. I can do three things here 1. let her kill me 2.try to make another run for it or 3.reveal myself. I'll have to do them in a tactful way first i'll try to escape if that fails I'll reveal myself and once all that fails I'll have no choice but to die. She's still at the now open french doors so i still have time luckily i keep smoke bombs and more weapons under the couch. I lay in my hiding spot in wait and as Adelia comes closer just as she's about to come into my view I throw the smoke bomb and make a mad dash for the window. I refuse to reveal myself until absolutely necessary! Once out the window I run across the thin ledge and hide behind a pillar to think my next move thru.

99Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He leans back languidly on the bed, deciding Keirnan's distress was a sign he didn't have to worry much. "You're jumping to conclusions now, saying I started the fire." He points out. And then he looks Keirnan up and down, "And are you going to kill me?"

100Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:09 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: A plume of smoke bursts in front of me momentarily blinding me. As the smoke clears I see an open window that was not open before. I open my wings and climb out the widow, and start to circle the building. I find her hiding behind a pilliar. "You're trapped now"

Keirnan: "I don't even fucking know" I say sitting back on the bed continuing to point the gun at him.

Last edited by Darkendrose on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next