RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic Story 2.0

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:23 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aiden: He sits up on the bed, crawling over to Keirnan, and takes the gun gently from his hands and sets it on the bed. Then he kisses his shoulder up to his neck. 

Celinde: "There are other bars, honey." She says, leading her to one of the other said bars. 

102Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "Fuck me" I say with resignation. I turn and grab his face in my hands and kiss him again giving into my desires. I run my hand against his thigh gently squeezing. 

103Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

She rolled her eyes, huffing slightly. "Yes but do they have good alcohol?"

104Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:44 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Of course. Have you only been to one bar in this city?" She asks, confused. 

Aiden: He pulls away for a moment to breathe, "With pleasure." 

105Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: I'm trapped I knew i shouldn't have stopped out here. So I respond with a calm voice "What makes you say that, I mean I know this building so much better than you could so common sense would say I have the upper hand I mean sure you can fly but that would make us even than it comes down to skill and I will admit that you are a very talented creature but I just can not allow myself to die here I have so much more that I must do so respectful I will say to you one more time, can we do this some other time because I'm just not in the mood for this tonight love sorry for the name change but sweet heart is just too... common." I  say all this as I slowly inch closer to the nabors balcony and as I finish I climb onto their balcony and back up onto the roof.

106Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Adelia: I cover myself with shadows and decide to continue to watch her until morning and find the best way to kill her discreetly.. 

107Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:57 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Time Jump

108Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She woke up feeling something digging into her back, she winced as she cracked her eyyes open to a bright light. "What the hell?"

109Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:23 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She woke up confused and swaying slightly. Looking around she realized she was sprawled over two swings, empty bottles beneath her. 

Aiden: He wakes up in the morning pressed aginst Keirnan's back, the memory of last night makes him smile. 

110Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She groaned heavily at her pounding head. "God what fucking happened?"

111Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:37 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I wake up to a warm body pressed againsed my back. I turn around to find Aiden with a smile on his face. 

112Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:42 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "I think we drank way too much last night." She says, pulling herself up to a seated position. 

Aiden: "You still want to kill me?" He asks, leaning down to take grab a cigarette from his pocket and then light it with the lighter from his other pocket. He takes a drag and lays back down. 

113Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: I wake up wondering if last night was real or if i got way too drunk and waged war on my imagination. I also wake up to find my alarm going off I'm late for my class and I'm the PROFESSOR!

114Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:49 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "You never told me what you are" I say shifting into a more comfortable position. "If you get ashes in my bed I might have to" 

115Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:50 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She groaned again and rubbed her head, the light hurting her. "What the fuck did we do last night?"

116Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Who knows?" She says, then checks her watch, "Got any place to be?" 

Aiden: "Well, if don't smoke you won't have to kill me; I'm a fire Nymph- not being around flames for too long kills me." He points out. 

117Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:53 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She shook her head tiredly, "No. Do you?"

118Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: Once I make it to my classroom thirty minutes late to find the room empty I decide to cancel class today to "Grade homework" in reality I decided to drive down to a bar on the other side of town so I would be less likely to run into students or my coworkers.

Last edited by Zephera Amrosia on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

119Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: I look at him at the realization, "I knew it, and just find an ashtray or something just don't get ashes in my bed"

Adelia: I watch the girl go tot the collage then to the bar. I land in a nearby ally and transform  and walk into the bar. I sit down next to her, "Hello again"

Last edited by Darkendrose on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

120Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:03 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: "Wanna nurse this hangover at my place then?" She asks, standing from the swings slowly." 

Aiden: "You don't have a problem with that, do you?" He asks as he gets up to find an ashtray. He comes back and sets it on the bedside table, "I mean, you are a protector." 

121Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:05 am

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Sybil: She stumbled to her feet, wincing in pain. "Anywhere that isnt as bright as this fuckhole, my skins burning god damnit."

122Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:08 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan:I was having a nice drink but people gotta talk so a say in th most done voice i can"Oh, hi so last night wasn't a dream, okay... You gonna kill me today love?"

123Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:13 am

Darkendrose

Darkendrose

Keirnan: "I'm not quiet sure to be honest" I say putting my hands over my eyes, "Thank you"

Adelia: "I don't know maybe later I don't feel like it right now" I say getting a drink. "also you are suprising calm about all this."

124Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 am

Zephera Amrosia

Morgan: "It's not the first time someone's tried to kill me, and you seem like a chill person when you're not being a stocker." I don't know why but I don't feel a need to defend myself around Adelia, maybe it's because she seems to listen to reason?

125Mystic Story 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Story 2.0 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:24 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Celinde: She leads the way to her house. When they get there it's blissfully dark and silent. Celinde drops down onto her soft couch immediately. 

Aiden: He sets his cigarette down and rolls over to Keirnan. He sucks one of his nipples for a moment, a hand drifting across his stomach, before he uses his other hand to remove Keirnan's hands from his eyes and softly kisses his lips. "Well, I would very much appreciate it if you didn't kill me. I quite enjoy living." 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next