RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 37]

826Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I nod and pull away "would you like me to keep looking?" I start to stand up. (gtg spend time with family be on later)

827Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:17 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"That would be great." 

828Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:10 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I hear a crash in the kitchen as I'm applying the last of my silver eyeshadow. I freeze. Could it be another attack? Then I sigh and shake my head, I can't let fear dictate the rest of my life. I brush the silver glitter over the last bit of my eyelid and then head down to investigate.

Jayden: I reach the bottom of the stairs to see Fuyumi dropping a cup. I see her hand and rush over to her, it was bleeding.
"Are you okay?" I take her hand and check the damage. Its a slash across her palm, bleeding profusely due more to the location than the severity. I walk her over to the sink and assist her with rinsing the cut off. Then I grab some paper towels, "Hold this here" I tell her as I rush off to the bathroom to get the first aide.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

829Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I hold them in place flinching at the sharp pain. I look up waiting for Jayden to come back.

830Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I nod and transform into a wolf and give him a reassuring look. I then turn and race off into the woods.

831Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I run after her. Maybe this time we'll find her. 

832Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I stop where I found her sent last and sniff around. I focus and growl starting to follow the scent trail.

833Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Please please." I say quietly 

834Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I go downstairs to see the Mystic girl holding paper towels to her hand and a mess of glass on the kitchen floor. I go over and start to pick the glass up carefully. I don't say anything to the girl, I'm not really sure what to say.

Jayden: I come back to the kitchen to find my sister already picking up the glass from the floor and Fuyumi how I left her, paper towel pressed against her cut. I go over to her side.
"Good Morning Vi." Then I turn to Fuyumi, barely noticing that Violet doesn't respond.
"Alright this might sting a little," I put some acohol on the wound to clean it further then dress it with a bandage.
"There, that should feel better." I kiss the bandage softly and look up into those beautiful eyes of hers, "You okay now my love?"

835Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I nod "yeah thanks sorry im kinda a klutz....." I smile.
Silika: I pick up speed as the scent trail goes on. The scent gets stronger.

836Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:03 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: "No worries, I'm just sad that you got hurt." I kiss her on the cheek and then smile and say, "what do you want to do today?"

837Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I smile pondering it "well for now we could go on a walk?" I tilt me head at him.

838Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: My brother and the girl talk as I clean up the glass, seemingly oblivious to my presence. I don't mind, I actually prefer it this way, I'm still in shock from last night and need time to process. I take the bag that I'd put all the glass bits in and dump the dust pan that I'd swept of the tiny shards inside of it. Then I take it all outside to the dumpster.

Jayden: I smile back at her, "Of course a walk sounds lovely."

839Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I walk in "Wow stop being so dramatic and stop shouting its just me. Oh am I interrupting something?" I ask as I walk in through the door and see armed men.

840Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina 
"I don't know whats going on! I'm innocent!" I shout. 

841Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
The men motion for me to join Selinda and Destery "Okay whats going on here guys?" I ask in a whisper.

842Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:07 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina 
"I have no idea." I say. 

843Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Me neither but how are we going to get out of this mess, huh?" I ask again in a whisper I then say, "Besides I need to get back to Tali."

844Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:56 am

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
"Who or what is tali?" I stare at Draxon then remembering our situation.
"Nevermind, tell us later. We have bigger fish to fry." Refocusing on the mysterious brutes surrounding us. "Whats the plan, guys?" I say, hoping I don't get wounded again.
My mind began to ponder on what I've done. First, finding some monstrous beast of a dragon thing who constantly seems to be angered by anything that moves, then finding a girl claiming to need help, and as the gentleman I am, I gladly accepted to help and I end up burning down my one and only home. This girl seems to be a bit more dodgy then I thought, especially now, since I'm being threaten by a dozen of dudes for who knows why. And to top it all off, I starting to think this hulking beast of a dragon thing is a bit untrustworthy.
Quite the day. Quite the long, painful, agonizing day. All thanks to the newly infamous 'Dragon Thing' and 'Stranger Girl' and their bestest of friend, 'Me', but then again they are the only thing relative to a family, the one thing I lost, and every family have their flaws, right?
Our's seem to be men who, most likely, probably, maybe, want to kill us.
Quite the day, indeed.

845Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Okay Tali is pretty much my younger brother." I then say, "quite a day this has been, captured twice in one day and to top it off now I'm about to get shot. Selinda how do you not know what is going on you got us into this mess?" Great job Draxon you sorry excuse for a mystic and to think Tali trusts me with his life when nobody else does and I'm not even able to get my sorry self and my friends out of this like I do with Tali.

846Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina 
"Who's Selinda?" I ask just as the men attack. I feel myself dragged by one of them and then everything starts to get hazy. Then my mouth moves but i'm not the one telling it to talk. "Destery!" I hear myself yell before everything disappears. 

847Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I feel a pain in my chest and when I look down and see blood come out as I'm blasted back out the window with Destery also being blasted out right behind me

848Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 pm

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
As we get flung backwards out the window, I smack into Draxon, who hits a building, and when my body meets the ground, I feel a pain so strong, I momentarily blackout.

849Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I feel myself get hit by Destery and I fall in two ways downward and into a protective dormant state.

850Mystics Story - Page 34 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda
"NO! You won't take me back there!" I say as they start transporting me. I have to get away, have to make sure Destery is okay, have to stay alive, have to get back. Have to have to have to. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum