RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 37]

401Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:07 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
like a locked room can stop me, he should know better. I shimmer into the alter and throw a fireball at him. "It's against the rules to harm a Mystic." I say. 

402Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Strange mystic: I duck and keep chanting chains form around Silika cutting into her skin "you think I care about the rules? Might as well go get her friends they would like to see her die" he spat out black and red energy started pouring into Silika who screamed in pure agony.

403Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I grab him and the girl and shimmer out of there, not caring where we end up. Once we get to where I transported us I push him into the wall and realize I transported us into the middle of a living room. 

404Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I lay on the ground energy still flowing into me I writhe and scream as the strange mystic refuses to stop chanting even while being attacked.
Strange Mystic: I keep up the chant as I send a blast forward at Alice.

405Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: "What is it mother?" I ask her. Well sweetie, I haven't always been honest with you. Suddenly I was jerked awake.

River: My healing connection with Violet is broken as three Mystics appear in the middle of the living room.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

406Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:16 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I doge and tackle the Mystic, pulling out my knife and pressing it against his throat. (Can I kill him?)

Sullen
I hear a crash downstairs and bolt down to the living room to see Silika on the floor in pain. 

407Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:18 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

(sure) Strange mystic: I smile as I finish the chant and Silika falls still.
SIlika: I hear him stop talking and everything goes black.

408Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:19 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice 
I slice his throat, killing him, then I go over to the girl and begin a reversal chant. 

409Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I run downstairs and see Silika I freeze on the spot.
Silika: I wake up and see two sides one blue and one red I see my mother welcome to the choice darling.. I freeze "choice? What choice?" The choice where you choose to keep living now go my sweet I try to protest and I hear my mothers voice in my head You have chosen to live... but everything comes with a price. I gasp waking up I sit up quickly.

410Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
The woman wakes up and I stop chanting. "Is everyone okay?" I ask. 

411Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I look around "i- i- i can't see!" my eyes are black and I whip m head around frantically..

412Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Silika!" I yell and rush over to her. I start stroking back her hair. "Are you okay?" I ask

413Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I'm shaking terribly " why can't I see?" I ask quieter now what do my eyes look like?" My eyes are pure black an effect of the energy not fixable.

414Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"They're black" I say. Can this day get any worse?

415Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

(Seriously considering breaking up with Silika because this is just to much drama...)

416Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

WafflePancake

Owen:
Hiding in a living room is easy when you're 3 inches tall. I flash a bright rainbow through the room. It works, all eyes are on me as I morph to my full human size. "Hello" I say with a smile, "is there anything I can do to help? I was just taking a nap but I can't possibly sleep through all this nonsense!"

417Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I pull away and run running into something every few seconds I run to my bag and feel around inside them my breath shaky. I pull out dark sunglasses so you can see my eyes through them. I stand and keand against the wall making sure its there first. ( thats all for Silika lol that was her plot twist.)

418Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I pull out my phone and call Aaron. "Aaron, I think you should come here..." I say and hang up, staring at the fairy. 

419Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I rush downstairs to find Silika running into things, Violet awake and everyone staring at something.

Violet: I blink my eyes awake and complete chaos seems to be going on. I wonder for a moment if I'm still in the HQ building.

River: I barely have time to process everything, it all goes by so fast, all I know is that I end up looking at a small fairy man.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

420Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

SIlika: I smile and feel my way to Sullen and tackle him into a hug. I hug him happily glad to be with him again.
Fuyumi: I run to Jayden and explain.

421Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:42 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I rush over to Silika. "Silika, calm down, we'll find a way to fix this." I say, not really believing my own words. 

Aaron
I use the tracking device that we have on each other's phones and drive to where she is. When I get there everyone's staring at some fairy. 

422Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I hug Sullen tightly "it's alright I can learn to live with it as long as I have you." I kiss him passionately.

423Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

BRB)

424Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 pm

WafflePancake

Owen:
I move to Silika. "You don't have to suffer any longer. I can help you but you have to choose it for yourself. If you choose to suffer you need to know why. Will you let me help?" I put a hand lightly on her shoulder and wait patiently for her reply.

425Mystics Story - Page 17 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I break away from sullen and try to face the fairy but can't see her. "I don't want to suffer" I say quietly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum