RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 37]

326Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"come in!" I yell, not wanting to leave her

327Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I reach out for Jayden tears in my eyes. I feel consciousness slipping.

328Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I hear the yell and open the door. Seeing the three injured girls I am glad I brought more than enough supplies, "I thought you said there was only one injured Mystic here!?"

Raylen: I see the girl from the other night and gasp, "I think she's choking!"

River: I run to the girl and start treating her.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

329Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I am doing my best to stop the bleeding of Fuyumi's wounds but I'm not really sure what I'm doing, I'm relieved when the Mystic healer arrives.

330Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: My grip on Sullen gets weaker and weaker. Tears pour down my face from the pain.

331Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"There was only one but then he showed up." 

332Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I wince as he talks about me, it seems almost like he's angry with me or something.

River: I finally get the girl to breathe again and I lay her down on the other couch in the room. I show Raylen how to dress her wounds and then move over to the girl who is still bleeding and assist the boy next to her to stop the bleeding and dress that wound.

Raylen: I work on the little shifter from last night, I've seen River dress wounds and so I know what I'm doing. I smile at her, "Its going to be okay."

333Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I give her a small weak smile. I'm still catching my breath.

334Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Ohmygod, Silika," I say and pull her tightly to me. 

335Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I hug him tight smiling. I had stopped crying and I was just glad I could still be with Sullen.

336Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I watch River work in amazement, she looks like she was born for this, mixing herbs, cleaning wounds with them and wrapping some in with the injuries. "How do you know all of this?"

River: I laugh, "Oh my mother taught me when I was just a girl. We used to go into town and assist with people's injuries all the time. Most of the time they were just a small thing, but then ..." I drifted off, it wasn't a memory I liked to think about.

Raylen: I watch Sullen wrap his arms around Silika and smile. "She's all yours now, I'm finished. She'll just need plenty of rest and you shouldn't move around much."

337Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:49 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I cough up some blood. I feel like i'm bleeding on the inside as well.

338Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I kiss her passionately, I was so afraid I was going to lose her. I don't ever want to have that feeling again. 

339Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I kiss him back and close my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck.

340Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:04 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: At the sight of her throwing up blood I become really afraid, "Is she okay?!"

River: "Raylen the backpack, now!"

Raylen: I toss her the backpack and watch as she pulls something out. Its a round clear rock, and its beautiful, it picked up every color in the room.

River: I grab the stone and place it on the girls stomach then I place my hands over it.

Jayden: I'm amazed as the stone starts glowing brighter and brighter, I have no idea what she's doing. Was this Mystic magic?

River: I chant a few words and then the light disappears. I am panting as I put the stone back into the backpack pocket. Everyone is looking at me. "I'm a water elemental," I explain, "the body is 60% water, for Mystics its even higher. The stone has healing power in it, I just combine the two and heal the injury."

341Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I start to become aware and i lift my head and look around. I look shocked "thank you" I say to river.

342Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:13 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I hug Fuyumi, "welcome back my brave girl!" Then I look at River, "please my sister, she's not one of your kind, but she needs your help."

River: "I'll see what I can do." I walk over to the girl and place my hands over her head, I'm surprised at what I feel. "Are you sure?"

Jayden: "Well of course, she's unconcious!"

River: "No I mean are you sure that she's not one of my kind?"

Jayden: "What do you mean?! She's my sister, how could she be?!"

343Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: Suddenly my back arches and I scream all the painful memories of my past flooding through my head at once. Tears pour from my eyes. I remember all the emotions. Pain. Anger. Fear. Loss. Destruction...

344Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: Suddenly Fuyumi screams, "What's going on?! Are you okay?!" I wrap my arms around her and brush my hand over her hair soothingly.

River: I focus on the boys sister, knowing that whatever is going on with the other is not a physical ailment I can treat. She's definitely not fully human. I can sense the Mystic in her blood.

345Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumie: Suddenly theres a shadow at the doorway "awww poor Fuyumi seems like my powers still affect you... i'm sorry sweetie." I whip my head around ad frantically sit up shrinking away from him eyes wide.

346Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriealle I come out of the bathroom. I see other mystics and a protecter. I had decided to stay after I came to the realization that I would be less helpful and more of a hindrance.

347Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I look up from Silika to the mysterious figure. "Who the hell are you?" I ask

348Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

(Wait where is Abriealle?)

Jayden: I look over at the intruder at the doorway, "Who are you and what are you doing to her?!" I demand.

349Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Strange mystic: "Oh it's easy really i'm a demon so my presence is enough plus the past she had with me it's easy enough to cause her....so much pain." I look at everyone giving a twisted smile.

350Mystics Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I hear the commotion, but I have to focus on my work here or I will lose her. "Come on sweetie," I whisper to her, "come back to us."

Raylen: I feel a strange power within me, I know that I won't let this man do anything to harm any of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum