RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 37]

26Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

So this is the guy. I growl and lunge at him. Pinning him to the ground I take out my knife from my back pocket and press it against his throat.

27Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I watch frozen. I want my brother to die. Badly so I don't stop Sullen.
I growl at the guy not even showing slight fear. I snarl and shove him trying to get him off.

28Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Mariella: I realize while walking back to town that I haven't seen my best friend/little sister in a week. I turn left going to the lake view cabin we share to make sure she hasn't been captured by protectors.

Abriella (A-bri-ella)
I wander around the house waiting for my toast to pop up. I stare out at the lake and wonder where in the world Mars is.

29Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

The girl doesn't stop me so I slice her brothers throat. He stops fighting me and goes limp.

30Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

I butter my toast and walk outside, planning to sit on the dock and eat hoping for some company. I have been alone for a week and am starting to get lonely

31Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I seem unphased almost relieved. I give him a grateful look "thanks...for protecting me.

32Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

(gtg be back later)

33Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:19 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I nod at her and smile. I just can't help myself. I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately. But then I pull away quickly and barge past her and into the house.

34Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

I start to run to my cabin, scared that my Bella might be hurt. She is only 15. She shouldn't be left alone for that long. I finally arrive and see her sitting on the dock eating some toast.

I hear a noise behind me and immediately change into a bird, preparing to fly away, yet I see that it is Mariella and change back to my mundane form. I jump on her and accidentally knock us both into the lake.

35Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:35 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I had never seen my brother kill someone before. He seemed so heartless when he did it. I almost couldn't watch. He came to me after that, the constant person in my dreams. "You should work more, my dear." He says to me. "I Know father, I'm sorry, I will do better once I go back." I say. He smiles at me. It's my job to spread sin throughout the world. I haven't been doing my job much lately, I knew that father would be angry with me about it.

36Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

I laugh and we get up on the dock.

"Where have you been? I had to go to town to feed."

"I'm sorry, yesterday I ran into a pair of mystics being chased by protectors. One was hurt and had to be carried. I also had to take care of my nephilim... urges for the rest of the month." It bothered me that she had to feed on some one else. Not that I was attracted to her but I didn't want her to get poisoned by drunks' blood. She wouldn't be able to handle the intoxication until she was 20 years older.

37Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:43 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: After brushing my hair out I glance at my outfit in the mirror. I'm in a white fluffy hoodie with a tight black tank top on under it. My fluffy white tail trails out of a flowy black skirt. The whole outfit is filthy.

River: Since Raylen was up I decided to go in and greet her. I open the door to find her gazing at her reflection. "Feeling better about those ears and tail of yours?" I asked.

Raylen: I jump at the sound of River's voice. Then I chuckle, "yeah I guess so."

River: "I don't know what you're fussing about, they are lovely I tell you! I'm sure you'd be the talk of all the Zenyar boys!"

Raylen: I look down at my feet. "If I ever meet any."

River: "Oh honey," I take her by the hand and lead her back to sit on the bed, "I'm sure we'll find your family. And I know that Zenyars are rare, but I'm sure they all hang out together, just keep out of sight and on the move or something."

Raylen: I smile up at River, but my hearts not in it, I might never know who I really am.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

38Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: "Oh its on!" I jump up from the bed and wrap my arms around Violet's tiny frame and then pin her to the bed. Then I begin tickling her mercilessly.

Violet: I squirm and struggle against Jayden, laughing hysterically and screaming at him, "Let me go you brat! Let me goooo!"

Jayden: I give her one last tickle and then release my grasp on her.

Violet: I jump up, grabbing a pillow in hand and start beating him over the head with it.

Jayden: "Hey now! Hey now, don't be a sore loser!"

Violet: I glare at him and drop the pillow on the floor, crossing my arms over my chest. "I got the last hit in, so I'm actually just a sore winner."

Jayden: I shake my head at her and throw my hands up, "what can I do, women are always right, huh dad?" The moment the word leaves my lips I freeze. Then I fall to my knees and burry my head in my hands.

Violet: I sink down to the floor with Jayden and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "I miss them too Jay, I miss them too."

Jayden: I let my sister pull me into a hug and we just sit there for a few moments and cry together.

39Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I jump up and smile at Raylen, "Lets get you out of those old clothes!"

Raylen: I perk up a little at that, new clothes would be pretty awesome right now, and a bath! River seems to read my mind there.

River: "You just hope into the bathroom over there and get all cleaned up, I'll find you something to wear."

Raylen: I follow River's instructions and find a cute little bathroom, with an extra large bathtub in it. "Perfect." I said to myself and I even hummed a little as I got the bath ready and settled into the warm water.

River: I search through my closet and find a cute orange dress that looked about Raylen's size. "This will do nicely." The dress was knee-length and had short t-shirt like sleeves, and two hidden pockets in the folds of the front of it.

Raylen: After I get out of the bath and rebrush my hair I go back into my room to find an adorable orange dress lined up for me, complete with cute little brown sandals. I put on the ensemble and look in the mirror to see how it fits. I gasp. My ears and tail are no longer white, but orange, just like the dress that I'm in! And my eyes have an amber glow to their normal brown. "River!" I call, hoping she has some sort of explanation for this.

40Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

I decide to shift into a chipmunk and run around the forest because Im tired of Mariella's constant overshadowing.

41Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:23 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I go into the room to see Raylen, but with orange ears and a tail to match! "What on earth happened love?!"

Raylen: "I have NO idea! I was hoping you would know."

River: "Sorry Sugar but I'm lost on this one, I've never seen a Zenyar in real life, so Idk if that's normal or not. You'd have to ask Roza when she wakes up."

Raylen: I nod at River and then ask, "So is that breakfast I smell?"

River: I smile and lead the way to the kitchen, "Yes it is! Come and sit, its all about ready now!"

42Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I stare after him confused he kisses me then leaves me...what? I sit up then try to stand up then fall with my ankle squeaking in pain.

43Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I don't know what's wrong with me. Why did I kiss her? Now she's just going to be confused. Nothing can ever happen between us. I don't know why I did it. I go over to her and offer her some food.

44Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I hear crying in the house. I go and knock my straight black hear fallig over my kolbolt blue eyes. (It's Nevins house)

45Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: After making sure Jayden is alright I check the schedule to see who signed up for Group A patrol tonight, as I skim through the list of names I see his, Sullen Nelkin. A light blush brushes my cheeks, then I shake my head, What are you thinking?! He's never said more than two words to you! Still I couldn't resist my urge to go pay him a visit. So I rushed up to my room and dressed in a cute indigo top, which mid sleeves that ended just above the elbow and a top just low enough to show a bit of cleavage. Then I slip into my favorite pair of blue jeans, make sure my wavy black hair is presentable and head out the door towards the address that I have on file for the Nelkins.

46Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I accept the food confused. I thank him quietly.

47Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I stop crying for a moment so that my sister thinks I'm okay, but after she leaves I'm still in my room, sobbing into my pillow like a toddler. Its embarrassing, but I can't help it, I miss my parents SO much. I hear a knock at the door, now who could that be?

Last edited by NevinSkye on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I knock again. I wait confused, why were they crying?

49Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I get up as I hear the knock again, dang they're persistant. I check in the mirror to make sure that my eyes don't look too swollen from crying then I run down the stairs and open the door to see a girl staring up at me.

50Mystics Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I help her inside and to the kitchen. We really need to get her ankle fixed. I think, ashamed for not thinking about it sooner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum