RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 37]

851Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
'funny' I think 'I feel like a rainbow. What was on that bullet? Tran......' I fall into a thoughtless sleep

852Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
While unconscious, I slowly start to see things, probably my life flashing before my eyes. I see my family, my father especially. He is the whole reason I'm here and why Peirce and Frankie are gone. It appears I'm in my old room, full of various toys. I remember. This is about a few years ago, the day after my birthday. I can hear Mother and Father arguing. I peer out the window and see the moon and the stars. Then I hear a word which is never, ever said by anyone in my family. 'Mystic'. Father says mystics are horrid, terrible, monsters who should never exist.
Next thing I know, I'm outside a barn. As we approach, Peirce says we should sleep, but I already find myself inside staring at a beautifully embroidered sword.
Now, it's just me and Frankie. She is weeping in a corner. As I sit with her, she hands me a photo of us and Pierce. I look around and don't see Peirce anywhere. I begin to realize what has happened.
Lastly, I see someone messing around with some random crap, but I notice that he has dropped something. A picture. A picture of a broken family which has died out long ago. I see a boy who is as strong as a dragon, you might say,and a caring and beautiful girl with a deceptive nature, and a tough young boy who looks oddly familiar.
A bit too familiar...

853Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I start thinking about my family and my mom and dad both died because of me being a mystic. and its all my fault ALL MY FRIKIN FAULT BECAUSE I COULDN"T PROTECT ME OR THEM. And I had to lose that one last photo. wait Destery looks a lot like my parents' friends could he be their son? I go back to going in and out of consciousness.

854Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 pm

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
With a blistering headache, I awake. Surprised I'm not dead, I scan the area.
I spot Draxon
"Draxon"
But as I try to reach to him, I feel a sharp pain in my leg.
I nervously look down and spot a slender looking blade, impaling my lower leg.
I don't say anything, i just stare.

855Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda
I decide that I can't afford to be safe. I close my eyes and bring forth almost all the power I have inside me. Red light blasts from my eyes as they flash open and out of my mouth as it drops. Slowly chunks of my skin start to burst as this red light explodes from within me, killing everyone around me. As soon as everyone is gone the red light disappears and I'm left panting. I use the last of my power to transport to Destery. 

856Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

I wake up to the sound of my name as I look over I see that its Destery calling my name, "Yeah?" I say extremely weakly

857Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:49 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda
"Destery." I call right before I pass out.

858Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 am

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
I turn to see Selinda collapse to the ground. I try to reach for her, but like before I feel the pain in my leg. Once again in my life, I feel helpless. I shout for Draxon again. If I'm gonna help Selinda, I'll need Draxon to help me. We're tied together like that. We can't survive without the other. It reminds me of Peirce and Frankie.
I start to think about Frankie. For all I know, she could be out there somewhere.  I hope she is killing as many protectors as she said she would. She was always full of pride, which always got her in trouble. Wasn't like other girls neither. That why we, or I rather, call her Frankie. Her birthname was Francine. She thought Francine was the dumbest name ever. I miss her. It feels like years since she left. Now all I have to remember her is this photo.
I hope when this is all over, if it will ever be, I can find her.

859Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I find her scent stronger as I run constantly checking for sullen behind me. I follow the scent until it stops I look around for something that could be cutting it off a building, anything.

860Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:45 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda
I remember the rumors everyone said about me, even as a child. They said I was the savior, that I was light encased in a body. They said I was so powerful I could kill people just with my brain. I was adored, people loved me. I was going to be their queen and they were all so excited. But then it all went wrong and The Darkness came, ironic since we were of the darkness. They came and ruined everything. Most importantly they ruined my life and tore me away from my family and turned my adoring people against me.

861Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
I wake up fully and my eyes fly open from my dormant state, "What?" I say to Morgan.

862Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina
My parents died when I was thirteen. It happened in a car crash, they were driving us out of Nerome for a vacation. None of us knew that it would be snow on the trip. None of us knew the roads would ice over quicker than they ever had before. And none of us knew that the bridge would already be broken.

863Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Destery what is it?" I ask fully awake and on my feet kneeling by him.

864Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I finally find her scent and follow it. I burst into the building where her scent trail ends. I look around cautiously.

865Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:57 pm

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
"Oh I don't know, maybe my sword impaling my leg and Selinda is probably dead'
I start to panic more then I've ever had before, "We are all dead, man. Its game over, man, game over..."
(Aliens Reference!)
(Yay)

866Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina
"Why are you doing this? Why did you take my body?"
"Because I needed a way out, please, don't fight me. If I don't have a body then I'll just go back there and I don't want to go back to them!" 

867Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Oh and uh lets get going before the crowds start to form. Okay?" I say as I pull Morgan to his feet and into an alley.

868Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda 
"Can't we just put you back in your own body?" She asks. I hope that Draxon and Destery don't forget about me back in the real world. 
"No." I say to her. 

869Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

I_Dunno_I_Guess

I_Dunno_I_Guess

Morgan
"What are you doing!?!" I scream "Go back to Selinda!" I stare back to where we came and try to run back, but fall due to my leg.
I completely forgot about my leg and my sword. I look down to see my leg but the sword isn't there.
It has fallen out without me noticing

870Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Regina 
"Why not?" Is she just being selfish and keeping my body? Does she really have a reason? I listen intently. 
"Because I don't have a body to go back to." She says. 

871Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I look around growling cautiously eyes narrowed as I scan the building. My lips peel back to reveal glinting fangs.

872Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Selinda 
"We don't have time to discuss this further. I'll let you come out more if you let me stay in your body." I say, hoping she'll say yes. 
"Okay, but you have to let me take control at any moment." 
"Deal, as long as you don't take control forever." 
We wake up with a gasp. "Destery!" I yell. "Sullen!" She slips through. 

873Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I stay wolf form looking around nervously tail flicking. My ears flatten and I slowly sit down.

874Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Jade1158

Jade1158

Draxon
"Who is that or what is it doing here?" I ask as I see the wolf.

875Mystics Story - Page 35 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Regina!" I yell as I enter the building. I'm so very glad we found her. I pet Silika on the head before dropping beside my sisters body, not paying attention to the guys in the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum