RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 37]

476Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I let out a frustrated puff. I turn over to face it "I can't help that I'm a restless sleeper" I smirking slightly to show I'm not too mad.

477Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:08 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I open my eyes and look at her. "Well it's not my fault I can't remain asleep if you're not in the bed." I say and pull her closer. "So try to stay in the bed." I say with a smile. 

478Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I smile and shove him lightly "flirt!" I turn over and close my eyes trying to get back to sleep but failing miserably. I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling cheeks puffed out.

479Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I notice that she can't get to sleep so I lean closer and kiss her neck. "When I can't sleep I just remember that there's a dead body in the bushes in the backyard, a dead body in my living room, and a dead body in the room next door." I whisper in her ear. 

480Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I blush at how close he is and say quietly " that's not normal." I try to give a smile but it's weak and my heart is pounding.

481Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:19 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Well I'm not a normal guy." I say and kiss her cheek. "You should know, I'm dating a Mystic and my sister is a Mystic and I'm supposed to kill Mystics. I'm. Not. Normal." I say in between kisses down her throat. 

482Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: My breath hitches in my throat and my heart beats furiously. Blush darkens my cheeks and a shiver runs down my spine.

483Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I notice her blush and laugh, "Why the blush?" I ask with a smirk. 

484Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I look at him and mutter while my blush deepens "why do you think? I'm in bed with a hot guy kissing me!" I smile weakly.

485Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Well I'm in a bed with a hot girl and you don't see me blushing!" I say and grab her, rolling so she's on top of me. 

486Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I smirk and lean my head forward kissing the crook of his neck and trailing my lips up to his jaw. Two can play at this game.

487Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I run my hands along her back as she kisses me. Then I pull her to my lips and kiss her passionately.

Last edited by EmberandShadow on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

488Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I kiss him back intensely love burns in my and I wrap my arms around him. I smile slightly as we kiss my eyes closed.

489Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:42 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I pull away and roll us so we're on our sides facing each other. "Can you sleep now?" I ask. 

490Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I nod slightly blushing and smiling. I cuddle into him and close my eyes "wake me up when its morning" My voice is quiet and breathy.

Last edited by Crimsonclover on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

491Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: A while later I wake up and slip gently out of his arms I stand up and stretch rubbing my eyes. I start to head downstairs to make coffee.

492Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I watch my brother happily. I don't have very much longer here, soon I'll go back to him. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and I'm pulled backward. "Let me go!" I scream as I feel myself being taken further down than I've ever been before. 

493Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I wake up to Fuyumi tucked in my arms. The sun is high in the sky, must be about noon, I thought. I kiss Fuyumi on the forehead. She looks so beautiful, like an angel sleeping there.

Raylen: I have a restless night. I do manage to get an hour of sleep here and there, but it isn't much. I wake up several times and finally when the sun comes up I resign myself to being awake and run over to the river, sitting there until about noon.

River: I wake up to the sun shining brightly in my face. I never sleep this late, really must have been worn out! I get up and shower, get dressed then head to Raylen's room to check on her. When she isn't there I get nervous, but just as I'm about to freak out I hear someone behind me.

Raylen: "Good morning sleepyhead."

River: I smile, "Thank goodness! I thought you were gone!"

Raylen: I laughed, "where would I go?"

River: "Well I don't know, but I'm glad you are here. Shall we make some breakfast?"

Raylen: "That sounds perfect."

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

494Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:23 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I wake up to find Silika is not in the bed. I have a temporary moment of panic before I hear sounds in the kitchen and realize it must be her. I go downstairs to make sure. 

495Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 pm

WafflePancake

Owen:
There they are, waiting for us. It's a bold move. We could handle them easily. It makes me wonder why they came at all. Does Alice have a death wish? Peaking out from between thick trees I signal a dozen fairies to circle two huddled forms. We don't want to fight, but merely scaring them away won't be enough. A small snap from the right catches my attention. It caught theirs too. Time to do this. I step into the clearing. Unfurling silvery wings I look directly at Alice with a serious gaze. "Have you come to fight?" I ask matter-of-factly.

496Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:55 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
The sudden appearance of the fairies startle me. I stand up with Aaron and face the one who spoke. "I came to explain myself." I say. 

497Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I grumble something about unicorns and pull the warm covers over me.
Silika: I finish the coffee and pour the steaming beverage in two coffee mugs just in case sullen wakes up.

498Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:55 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I sigh in relief when I see Silika is downstairs. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her. "Hey." I say into her hair. 

499Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I smile and set the coffee down. I cuddle into his embrace "hi... How did you sleep?" I looked him in the eyes smiling.

500Mystics Story - Page 20 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Good." I say and hold her tighter. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum