RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 37]

451Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"Do you want to go up to my room to get some sleep?" I ask Silika. 

Alice 
I step toward Aaron and wrap my arms around him. I quickly shimmer into the Underworld, where they can't reach us.

452Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: "No need, you can sleep in my room." I lead her and Violet home. Once there we all head to our different bedrooms and settle down for sleep. I climb under the covers after changing into pjs and cuddle Fuyumi to me. Its been a long day and I fall asleep instantly as my eyes close.

Violet: After getting home I barely have the energy to walk to my room let alone change, so I just flop onto my bed fully dressed and drift off to sleep.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

453Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm

WafflePancake

Owen
I can't follow, but I can wait. Returning to the grove I return to my small fairy size to tell my queen what has happened. We will be ready when they return.

454Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I nod my eyelids drooping, I hug him before pulling him up to the bedroom with me.
Fuyumi: I smile and fall asleep against him.

455Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
"What are we going to do Aaron? They're going to kill us, we can't take them all and you know nobody will help us." I fall to my knees. "It's okay, I'll protect you." He says and falls down beside me. 

456Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
"I guess we should go deal with those fairies." I say and stand up. I grab his hand and shimmer back into the human world. 

457Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I flop into Sullens bed exhaustion from the day kicking in. I sigh and get up I walk out of the room "I'm changing into my pjs" I call and close the bathroom door.

458Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I change into my pjs and blush. I realized my pjs were one long shirt that met mid thigh. I sighed and shrugged still blushing I walk out and back into Sullens bedroom.

459Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
While she was changing I changed into some pajama pants and took off my shirt. I then crawled back into the bed. 

460Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I turn the knob and walk in. I feel self conscious by how short my night gown is.

461Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"You look lovely." I say to her and pull her close to me. 

462Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I smile and snuggle into his bare chest. By

My heart beats nervously I'm almost certain he can feel it against his chest.

463Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
My hearts beating so hard I'm certain she can hear it. I kiss her head before closin my eyes.

464Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I wrap my arms around him closing my eyes. I breathe softly cuddling into him.

465Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I fall asleep with her wrapped comfortably in my arms. I dream of my sister that night. 

466Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

I have a nightmare cold sweat leaking from me. I clutch onto sullen gasping as if I'm running and trembling.

467Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
We ended up in a forest. The fairies haven't come for us yet but I know it's only a matter of time. Aaron and I sit down against a tree and he wraps his arms around me. The only thing left to do is wait. 

468Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:34 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: Following the scent trail I run, my legs begin getting tired and I feel like I'm going to have to take a break soon. When I come across some water I stop and take a drink. Then I realize the trail loops back around and starts heading back a ways, I sigh and head off after it. As I'm running farther and farther I realize I'm heading back for my cottage, oh good she made it home. I feel relieved.

469Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:39 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: When I get back to River's cottage I shift back easily, it feels so natural I'm almost surprised. Then I open the door and walk in to see Abriealla asleep on the couch. I realize it is pretty late and I don't want to disturb her just yet, so I head into my room instead. I decide I better get some sleep myself, so I change out of my dress and put on a nightgown River had hung on my closet door for me. I climb into bed, but as I close my eyes I still feel restless.

470Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:41 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

I pull him into a dream that night. I've never done this before but I've always known I could do it. "Regina." He says with happiness and surprise in his voice. He runs over to me and hugs me tightly. "Hey Sullen." I say. There are so many things I want to tell him. I've been watching from up here all this time. I want to tell him that it was Alice and Aaron who set off the bomb at the HQ. I want to tell him that he shouldn't trust them. But most of all I want to tell him to be careful, because a great evil is lying in wait, and that evil is going to strike soon. But I can't tell him any of that. 

471Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: I toss and turn in my sleep wildly. I keep seeing my mother and she beckons me to follow her, she wants to tell me something. I follow her, but I keep getting lost. I see her and then something will get in my way and then I can't anymore and when I look next she's gone or even farther away. All night I chase her in my dreams, but I never reach her.

472Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:01 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

River: I finally get to the cottage. I see Abriealla asleep so I quietly make my way to Raylen's room and peek through a crack in the door. She's laying on her bed and looks like she's asleep. I head into my room feeling relieved. I'm so glad that she's safe. Then I get into my own nightgown and go to sleep, it'd been a long tiring day.

Raylen: I hear River checking on me and pretend to be sleeping, I know that she'll want to talk if I'm awake and I want her to get some rest, I know she's tired. I hear her get into bed after awhile and smile. I'm glad at least she will be sleeping tonight.

473Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:42 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"You have to go." Regina says to me and pulls away. I nod. "I'll see you when you return." I say and kiss her on the forehead. "Be careful!" She calls as I fade away and back into my regular dreams. 

474Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: Sweat bead my forehead as the bad dream continues. I roll over but end up falling out of the bed with a squeak.

475Mystics Story - Page 19 Empty Re: Mystics Story Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
A squeak startles me from my sleep. I look over to see Silika has fallen out of the bed. I reach over and pull her back up and against my chest. "You're not supposed to fall out of the bed." I tell her as I close my eyes. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum