RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Madness

This site is for RPing all and any subjects or genres. So sit back relax and step into the world of fantasy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystics Story

+4
Crimsonclover
EmberandShadow
Rubyfire57
SkyeGazer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 37]

251Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I breath a sigh of relief and hug him curled up on his lap. I rest my head on his chest gently.

252Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:36 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I walk down the streets, keeping my eyes peeled for any Protectors. Aaron is following in the shadows, making sure I'm safe. Just like always. 

253Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I hold her close and let my eyes drift closed.

Violet: My alarm wakes me up, its time for the hunt. I look outside my window, its still pouring out. I send out a text to meet at the HQ in 45 minutes. We'd discuss going out or not once everyone was there.

https://rpmadness101.forumotion.com

254Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriealla: I try to stand up to give her a hug but I collapse, almost blacking out but not quite. "I've missed you so much."

255Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I stir and raise my head realizing i'm in a bed. I yawn and rub my eyes stretching. I feel someone behind me and look seeing Sullen I blush a deep crimson.
Fuyumi: I let myself drift to sleep on him. I sink into sleep quietly.

256Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: I sit on the couch next the the girl and embrace her. She does feel very familiar I can tell that she is telling the truth, I have a sister! "What is your name?" I ask her.

River: I watch the two and smile, though a part of me is a bit sad, if Raylen has found her family she might leave me and the cottage behind.

Violet: I walk down the stairs to see Jayden curled up with some girl, they are both sleeping. I'm not sure whether to be angry or happy. Jayden hasn't even spoken to another person since our parents death, so I decide to be happy for him. I'd give him crap later about not telling me about this girl, but at least he was sleeping and I knew he didn't get much of that lately.

257Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I wake up to the sound of my phone. I lift my self up and realize Silika is awake. "Hey," I say, my voice filled with sleep. 

258Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriealla: "Its Abriealla. How are you?" I hug her again, I look at the other girl.

259Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I blush more "h-hi" I look at my hands. I then rub my feet witch are cold.
Fuyumi: I stir and lift my head and I see his sister. I get off him carful not to wake him "uhm...h-hi you must be Jaydens sister" I brush a lock pf hair behing my ear.

260Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Aaron
"We should wait for this rain to clear up!" I yell at Alice she shakes her head, "I don't care if it's raining! They're doing their hunt tonight, it's the perfect chance to get some of them!" She yells back and continues walking. 

261Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:51 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"You cold?" I ask and pull her onto my lap. I check my phone and see that we have a meeting soon. 

262Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Silika: I lean against him gratefully "yeah a bit it's still raining" I give a small smile. I turn my head an look out the window.

263Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: "Its been good here, River has been taking good care of me."

River: I smile at the girl as she looks at me, "We've been trying to piece things together for her, but haven't had much luck."

Violet: "Yeah I am," I smile at her, "My name's Violet, what's yours?"

264Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
"I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll be back in a couple hours." I say and kiss her on the cheek. 

265Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I smile at her she seemed nice "I'm Fuyumi nice to meet you." I run my fingers through my hair.
Silika: I nod and also kiss him on the cheek "be safe!" I lay back down smiling.

266Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Violet: "Nice to meet you as well, I was just about to let Jayden know that it was time to get ready for the meeting tonight, but I guess I'll let him sleep, he doesn't get enough of it as is. I'll just be upstairs for a second, I need to change real quick." I run back upstairs and throw on another pair of jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, I need to blend in with the shadows for the hunt.

267Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Sullen
I get in my car and drive down to HQ, maybe we won't have a hunt and I can just go back to Silika.

268Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:01 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I realize that Fuyumi is gone from my embrace and I jerk awake. Then I see her and I relax. "Hey you okay?" I ask her.

269Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: Meeting? I sit in a chair and narrow my gaze then I turn to him "I have to go out I promise i'll be back in the morning" I kiss him on the lips then run out the door. Once I vanish from sight I turn into a cat and race through the forest.

270Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Rubyfire57

Rubyfire57

Abriealla:"Last year you were taken while we were looking for dad. We were in L.A. I hadn't been able to find you. I was so scared. I came here to look for you. I live with a girl named Mariella. She's a banshee, nephilim, and a spirit elemental. We live in that house by the lake about a mile away.

271Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:05 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
I'm soaked to the bone but I won't stop. I see a guy driving past and know from the many years of training that he is a Protector. I bolt after him and throw a tacker on his car before stopping and turning to the shadows. 

272Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Jayden: I grow instantly worried as Fuyumi leaves in a rush. Did I do something wrong?

Violet: After I get dressed I head back downstairs to see Jayden looking bewildered, Fuyumi is nowhere to be seen. "Ah so you're awake now."

Jayden: "Oh, yeah," I looked down embarrassed, she must have seen me with Fuyumi, then a thought crosses my mind, "did you talk to Fuyumi?"

Violet: I laughed, "Of course I did, but don't worry I didn't say anything embarrassing. Its late I'm sure she just wanted to sleep in her own bed tonight."

Jayden: I nodded, but knew it wasn't true, Fuyumi had said she lived in an alleyway.

Violet: "I'm heading to the HQ, you want to come?"

Jayden: I wince, "I think I'll pass this time."

Violet: I shook my head, "You never take anything seriously do you. Well at least clean the house up a bit if you're going to just be lazing around. I might come home soon anyways, the weather is bad and I don't really want to go out in it, I'm sure no one else does either." I headed out the door and drove over to the HQ building.

Last edited by NevinSkye on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

273Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

SkyeGazer

SkyeGazer
Admin

Raylen: I tried to process this information, we were after my dad? Why was he missing? Suddenly though things started coming back to me a little. An image of a man, a Zenyar, my father!

River: "Oh we met Mariella last night, though I don't think we ever got her name. She assisted us when the protectors attacked.

Raylen: I looked up at Abriealla and smiled, "I'm so glad you found me. Tell me more about our father, why did he go missing?"

274Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:15 pm

EmberandShadow

EmberandShadow

Alice
Aaron and I get in our car and start tracking the man. We follow him to an abandoned building where he gets out of his car and walks in. We wait to see if any more of them come. 

275Mystics Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystics Story Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Crimsonclover

Crimsonclover

Fuyumi: I turn wolf and howl calling my other friend-Silika-and run waiting by a tree
Silika: I hear a howl and instantly know it's Fuyumi. I hop out of bed and run out of the house turning canary I fly above the tree's until I spot her I fly down immediately.
Fuyumi: I turn human as she does "do you know whats going on tonight? I heard there was a meeting".
Silika: I shrugged "no idea want to go for a run though I think we both could use it plus we can talk on the way"
Fuyumi: I nod and we both change into foxes we run through the forest talking about the so called "meeting" our worries increasing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum